March 28, 2024, 12:38:21 pm

senseiman

Started by petik1, August 15, 2011, 02:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Algo Fonix

+1
I received a Famicom from him. It got to the US fairly quickly and the packaging was beautiful. The postal service could've probably played football with the box and the Famicom would've been ok. Honestly, to get a good condition Fami shipped from Japan for less than $30, I wouldn't have expected this amount of care to be taken.

guivader

Got 3 games Famicom games from him, all in great condition, excellent priced, fast shipping! Would deal with him anytime!

Da Bear

Got my 5 games today. All working, great packaged.

Tansut

Positive: +1 :)

Got my games, just as described!

Well packaged for the long trip the games had to make.

Parodius Duh

Positive +1, Another excellent and smooth transaction!  :star: :star: :star: :star:

guivader

Perfetc Transaction! Got a minty famicom game packaged perfectly. Excellent guy to deal with.

mamejay

Got my 4 x Famicom consoles in less than 2 weeks.  Excellent seller and great communication.  Always replies back.  +1

jpx72

+1 positive!
Got my 2 FC and 2 SFC games selected from the lot very quickly and nicely packed! Excellent seller and a great friend!

Apox

+1000!

Bought almost 300usd worth of sfc and other games, including a Twin Famicom, received everything, excellent prices and great communication!!!

Benc

+1!

Excellent seller, really friendly, and was quick to ship my item(s) the next day I ordered. Really recommended!  8)
:pacman: :bomb: :mario:

Terpor

Excellent seller! Thank you ^^
That Guy

Da Bear

As always. Excellent!

KoolKing

100% satisfied.  I am a newbie Famicom cart collector and senseiman helped me procure a ton of my most wanted carts in one swoop at a really great price.  Very responsive to messages and the carts were packaged very safely and securely.  Do not hesitate at all to buy from him.

guivader

Perfect as always! Games arrived very quickly. Thank you!

Algo Fonix

+1

Got my three Famicom games in today. :D Awesome as usual.