March 28, 2024, 08:38:33 am

senseiman

Started by petik1, August 15, 2011, 02:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

doubleplusgood for a Turbo Twin Fami, Famicom, Super Mario Bros., and Super Mario USA.

Maikol

+1

Good seller. Good communication and predisposition.

jpx72

+1000
Amazing seller! Remembered my question from ages ago and offered me a buy of a lifetime !!!!!! Anyway, fast shipping and incredible price!

scaryice

+1 for a great transaction

UglyJoe

+1

Got 5 games.  Quick shipping and great packaging.  Thanks!

zappi

+1
5 games from Japan to UK in 5 days!
would definitely buy from again.

lobdale

Senseiman is awesome, got a controller and Rockman 5 off him, shipped instantly and even refunded me a couple bucks I overpaid on shipping.

DO BUY

lobdale

Got the Rockman today in great shape all bubblewrapped and everything.

+1 !! :redcart:

UglyJoe

Got a Hu-Card lot.  Well packaged and a great price! +1 :star:

Parodius Duh

+1 for famicom game lot, awesome guy to deal with and very polite, do not hesitate!!!!  ;D

jpx72

+1 for ZELDA no Densetsu!!! Beautiful cartridge for a perfect price! Friendly communication as always and reliable and fast shipping! Thank you!

MTS

+1 for Game Boy game lot! Awesome guy to deal with, fast shipping, and the games were packaged extremely well! Thank you!  :star:

xan_racketboy_fan

+1 for Famicom pulse line cart lot. Friendly and pleasant to deal with. Received my carts in described condition.

Da Bear

Excellent seller! Good prices and fast shipping.

Highly recommended!

nintendodork

Great seller! Replied to my PMs quickly and was patient with me. Games arrived quickly from Japan to the U.S.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat