April 20, 2024, 05:50:44 am

Obama Runs!

Started by vealchop, February 10, 2007, 12:16:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

Wow, what an interesting presidential election this is going to be! Psyked that Obama is running! Go Barack!
-chop

Doc

Clinton is running on the Democratic side too, right?

vealchop

I think Obama is by far the best speaker out of all the candidates, and I'm sick of our country being made a fool of by that blithering idiot in office who can't even say words right. Have you ever seen Tony Blair speak? He's incredible. Obama is the closest thing we got to that caliber of public speaking.

Also, I worked for an agency that ran his TV spots. Obama came in to the office one day and was a super cool guy. Not arrogant or anything.
-chop

Doc

Rudy on the Republican side will basically win NY over, but that's it. I predicting it to be Hilary winning on the Democratic side...*sigh* It's sad too, because women are only going to vote for her because she's a woman.

kite200

I hope hillary doesnt win.

Women belong in the kitchen.

Okay, that was a joke but she's a dumbass
ステキ

JC

Don't underestimate Guilani, mayor of America. ;)

Doc

Quote from: JC on February 11, 2007, 02:18:57 pm
Don't underestimate Guilani, mayor of America. ;)

Lol, he's basically riding on his 9/11 patriotism...

JC

You're mostly right, but in 2002 and 2004, Sept. 11 get tough rhetoric swept Bush & Co. back into office.

Quote from: vealchop on February 11, 2007, 01:38:54 pm
Also, I worked for an agency that ran his TV spots.

If you all get a chance to make some more, be sure not to misspell his name. My dad loves marching around the house calling him Barack Osama. :)

Doc

LOL, When I first heard he was running, I mis-read the article in the paper. I felt like slapping myself.

I actually used up a whole lesson in class about how nominating party candidates works with the two big political parties, and I got the kids to nominate three democratic candidates. Obama was picked, then Clinton, then...Bill Cosby. :D