Custom Famicom Cartridge labels?

Started by Parodius Duh, October 26, 2011, 10:19:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluecowbowling

July 28, 2014, 11:26:07 am #480 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:21:02 pm by Bluecowbowling
Just like you, we print them our selves. you gotta print them in the highest DPI possible and make sure your printer can print at leased 1600 DPI or your lables will look like shit. Also make sure you force highest DPI printing in your settings and make sure your printer isnt lowering dpi during printing.You can use any style paper you want. I use Self adhesive paper and laminate over the top or ultra thin Ultra bright white printable vinyl labels which dont allow running or smudges but that is super super expensive like $10-20 a sheet.Hope that helps.

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 02:21:02 pm

If any one has some free time could some one please make me a Super mario 2 lost levels label??
Thanks ahead of time..

mariur10

Hi,

I need labels (NES version) for these games:
- Tiny Toon Adventure 1,
- Samuri Pizza Cats,
- Kick Master,
- Indiana Jones,
- Taito NBA,
- James Bond 007,
- Turtles Tournaments Fighters,

Or someone can make them ??

I will be very glad for help :)

Switchstance

Famicom lover

Switchstance

September 08, 2014, 10:07:06 pm #484 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:55:21 am by Switchstance
Sorry for double post. I made this label today for my Joe & Mac pirate cart. The only piece on the original label had that chinese letters, I don't even know what it means but I did my best to recover that to make it look more "pirate legit". The rest is artwork from Super Famicom game and the logo was taken from the NES cover. It was a mixture of stuff :B

Post Merge: September 10, 2014, 08:54:09 am

Triple post (since none else is posting). Road Fighter label for one of my RF pirates. Always loved the "beach" level.

Famicom lover

kokie

September 11, 2014, 09:16:56 am #485 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 09:22:20 am by kokie
CAn anyone please make

Drakula 2 konami style lable?

You know the type that has label extent to the top of the cartridge?

http://www.arcade-gear.com/Games/Dracula_II/Dracula_II.htm

L___E___T

I'm working on one at the moment but it's tricky finding the correct art to make one properly with..
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

Quote from: Switchstance on September 08, 2014, 10:07:06 pm
Sorry for double post. I made this label today for my Joe & Mac pirate cart. The only piece on the original label had that chinese letters, I don't even know what it means but I did my best to recover that to make it look more "pirate legit". The rest is artwork from Super Famicom game and the logo was taken from the NES cover. It was a mixture of stuff :B

It seems to be Chinese translation of 戦え原始人 (Tatakae Genshijin) which means "Fight! Primitive men!".

CloudMaster

I saw some pictures of a label that looked something like this, but i couldn't find it it so i made my own

Bluecowbowling

Hey guys could some one please help me out. I got 3 famicom carts with ripped,dirty and torn up labels and I would like to make new ones for them.so If anyone has the ones I am looking for or anyone can please make them for me and post them here for me and any one else needing them that would be awesome.Here are the games. Super Mario Bros. , Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost Levels, and Rockman.These are games I got from fcgamer here at F/W and want to keep in my collection so this isn't something I am going to try to sell.Thank you all very much.

RRThielNC

What program have people been using to make these labels? I'm really curious.
ユーアークール!

maxellnormalbias

CloudMaster

My titan warriors label is not 600dpi, way to small, it should probably be printed as 300dpi, does anyone have the beautiful Blade Buster label?
I have made some labels for SNES and NES games, I wonder if it would be ok to post them here?

L___E___T

Please post away, if they are custom designs, in this thread :)

It would be nice if more people shared their designs here to be honest, it's not just a reaource and request thread.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

number47

Something I created today. It has some resemblance with the "original" that AlexRUS has (or has not, because it's badly damaged).
Here are two files: preview of Peek-A-Boo multicart and one reproduction label of my own multicart.
I have 300dpi printfiles also.