Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DDCecil

June 16, 2015, 02:15:49 pm #4125 Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:16:12 pm by DDCecil
My 100th (actually 97th official) FC cart! Layla! '86 was a great year for Famicom Heroines!

AlexRUS

Nothing much special, just slowly upgrading my collection of pirate Famicom carts...  ;D

http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.ru/2015/05/pickups-34-famicom-cartridges-33.html (Thanks to fcgamer once again for two of the carts that are mentioned here)
http://somerussianmariodude.blogspot.ru/2015/06/pickups-35-famicom-cartridges-35.html

cieniu71

This is the most famous clone Famicom in Poland :D + Golden V (bic).

50$ is very good price ;)

BonBon

Fds pirate cart ports of zanac, pro wrestling, and falsion.

L___E___T

Nice - do you have any others left to get other than Palutena?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Quote from: cieniu71 on June 23, 2015, 01:59:52 pm
This is the most famous clone Famicom in Poland :D + Golden V (bic).

50$ is very good price ;)

Very nice, I would love one of these some day.  Also traditional Dendy.

They are both just Micro Genius brand, rebranded for sale in Poland (Pegasus) and Russia (Dendy)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Nightstar699

Here is my haul for this month... I made a bit of a change to my goals. Previously I was content having only my imports CIB, but my domestic games cart-only, however I grew a bit bothered by the stack of NES carts sitting on my shelf since they looked so out-of-place among my collection, so I decided I'd sell them all off and hunt down my favorites CIB.

Famicom: Chip N Dale, Chip N Dale 2, Kamen No Ninja Hanamaru, Spartan X2 (sadly the box on this one isn't as nice as I'd like so I'll probably re-buy it eventually), Max Warrior, Getsu Fuuma Den, Metafight, Kaiketsu Yanchamaru (with guide book), and Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 3.

NES: Shatterhand, Power Blade, Kick Master, GI Joe 1 and 2, Darkwing Duck, Zen Intergalactic Ninja

And then Run Saber on SNES... one of my favorites for the system, which was sadly never released in Japan.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Wow, heck of a haul Nightstar!  Glad you found that Chip Dale Daisuken in nice condition too ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

Thanks Luke! That one was at the absolute top of my list, so it's good to have out of the way. I guess this means I have every "Capcom Disney game" I want... except for one, on NES.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Ghegs

Nice haul there Nightstar. Our collections keep being similar. I actually have a Power Blade coming my way as we speak. I've been trying to find those G.I. Joe games for a while, but they're proving elusive. Especially for a European guy like me, it's sometimes tough getting those US NES titles. I've had to rely on proxies many times because some sellers just refuse to ship internationally or demand ridiculous prices for it.

My haul for June is very light, I had some other expenses to take care of.

Faxanadu, Darkwing Duck and Wacky Races. Really happy about finally getting DW. Faxanadu was a total impulse guy, the same guy I bought DW from also had it for a very nice price, so I figured I might as well.

Nightstar699

Oh, nice! Good to hear that Power Blade is off of your "maybe" list, it really is such a damn good game, and I think it fits in perfectly with any solid NES action set. I wouldn't mind serving as a proxy if you ever found a decent copy of GI Joe that wouldn't ship internationally.

Still some nice additions on your part, good job with DW - that one is a bitch to find complete. I had to basically piece mine together since there wasn't a single "complete" copy at the time I bought it. I think there's maybe 4 or 5 more NES games on my list to get.

Also I'd recommend adding the Kaiketsu Yanchamaru trilogy to your list if it isn't already there - The first one is very arcade-style, one-hit kills and etc. I think you'd like it.

DahrenDreamcast

New Arrival :-) (someone is dropping me off a 14" CRT later) a stopgap until I get a PVM Sorted.
I had a B&O CRT but it doesn't do NTSC Composite! *Sigh*

capture screen

post images

screenshot

free uploader
Nintendo Child <3

Nightstar699

Lovely piece! Never played that one.

DahrenDreamcast

Addictive and fiendishly difficult! Has a world map and passkey codes per world (after dying) and you can continue, but from beginning of the world.
Played it on and off in-between watching cricket and tennis. Its fun :-)
Nintendo Child <3

DDCecil

July 14, 2015, 10:41:56 am #4139 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:22:28 pm by DDCecil
My first Power Joy with cart for $3. Pandamar! Oh boy! Unfortunately, the battery cover is missing, but the cart works great in my Twin Fami.

I do have some questions. What does the left side "Oni" option do?

Also, I used a negative polarity with 12 Volts and it worked on the system. Is that too many volts for the thing?