Previous topic - Next topic

Pikkon

Scored a famicom mini for a insane price :D

Really like the smaller controllers.

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

skyway1985

that bootleg wanpaku! Kaiettekita mario bros is one of my favorites, have 2 legit copies lol. glad the games value is like 25 dollars now unlike before.
If you need help procuring rare dev equipment and protos, don't hesitate to ask! "I'm teh FdS Masta!"

NintendoKing

Quote from: fcgamer on July 07, 2017, 09:30:27 am

Recent finds. 

That's a very close pirate of Splatterhouse, the case plastic is just the wrong color.

linkzpikachu

Picked up these 3 on ebay for about $8 to treat myself for my birthday. The two black carts have all the same games but with different game select menus, one is an 80 in 1 and the other is an 8000 in 1 (with the games just repeating). One of the games on there was "The Jungle book" does anyone know if that was released on the Famicom/NES or is it back port? The yellow cart doesnt work  :'(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

linkzpikachu

Got these three after trading a duplicate Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)+ $10 from my local dealer; who has furnished about 90% of my collection
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

MWK

Lol, that carts-shell-shape and sticker designs are cool 8)
Is it one of those dip-switched Korean Pascar/Young Toys multigame cartridge?

fcgamer

Recent finds:

The three Wonder Swans are official Taiwan versions.

With the Sega games, it was funny.  I visited an old friend, and she had to literally remove a whole display of crap, stacked about six feet tall, revealing a glass cubbard behind it, with a box of Sega games inside. I knew about her secret stash of games, as I had bought from her on several occassions in the past. This time though, I could tell that it was a much larger hassle than in the past, as the display in front kept getting larger and larger, so quite difficult to move. So I bought anything of interest, as I hate to bother her anymore about the games, lol.  The Sonic 2 is a pirate.

Yelir

Nice change of pace to get cheaper eBay deals, and only a few days shipping. I saved this little lot of FC/SFC stuff, it's about half legit, half bootleg carts and getting Super Contra made the whole lot worthwhile to me.

I might post my updated thread in the BST soon to clear out some extra clutter!

Pikkon

Nice finds Yelir :)

Forgot to post these awesome controllers I got not to long ago.

The honeybee one was broken but just needed a new switch and I added a nes cord to it,the hori one was bought broken but it works just fine. ;D

cieniu71

MWK

Yesterday I received a NIB "Smart Genius" stuff with mouse  :crazy:

MasterDisk

...that screenshot on the cover says it's the Asder PC-95 software. I'm guessing it's the polish version?

MWK

Nah, it says "LITTLE MASTER", but I believe the soft is very much the same as ASDER PC-95.
Yes, it is Polish localization, but I can't remember if the soft has also been translated and I don't want to break it open to find out, you know 8)

fcgamer

Quote from: MWK on March 11, 2018, 07:47:43 am
Nah, it says "LITTLE MASTER", but I believe the soft is very much the same as ASDER PC-95.
Yes, it is Polish localization, but I can't remember if the soft has also been translated and I don't want to break it open to find out, you know 8)

Very nice find!

I remember a looong time ago, well maybe about two or three years ago, I had seen some of these selling on ebay, a BIN.  I kept contemplating whether I wanted to purchase one or not, but the price would have been around $20 and then tack on another $15 - $20 for shipping to Taiwan, so I never did.  I always regretted it since, as someone snapped them up, haven't seen them since then, until I saw yours.  If you happen to find any more of these, please consider me, as I'll gladly buy one from you ;)

About the software contents:  I literally spent the last two weeks going home after work, every day, examining the educational software carts I own, trying out the games / programs, and then documenting what could be found where, all for the good of the book I am writing.  Aside from the dictionary programs, very few programs were actually localized, and they were all things like English Test and Instant Memory, games which had the express purpose of teaching the user English, via rote translation.  Some of those games have Korean, Thai, and Arabic versions existing, some have Russian and Chinese versions, so the cart you have might have some Polish localizations, or possibly the dictionary.

Very nice find!