Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

iStreet

Quote from: nusilver on April 06, 2015, 07:41:29 am
Sometimes I wonder why people buy pirates, and then I see something like Darkwing Duck and I go, "oh, that's why."

:)

I still wonder why... lol
I always downshift near a hybrid, so they can hear me hurt the environment...

MaxXimus

To each their own. It comes down to availability in many cases. I personally like bootlegs and think they cater to a specific market.

Nightstar699

Darkwing Duck, Power Blade, Kickmaster, Talespin, etc. The list goes on. Although I personally don't collect pirates anymore (I have all the NES games I want on actual NES carts now), I can see why people get them. A surprising number of NES greats were deprived of Famicom releases altogether.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

cieniu71

Because famicom bootlegs games was unique :)

Nightstar699

Here's my gets for the past month. Many thanks to Manuel and StJackie, who each helped with a few of these.

Plus a Capcom manga and a few adorable extras courtesy of Manuel.

It's been a good month despite a sickness and a few other misfortunes hitting me recently.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Mo-hd

XiTaU

damn u have some deep pockets
would love to have a cib castlevania well heck id like to have a loose one.
i do have a super contra cib these days like u though.

great finds im quite jelly.

stealthlurker

Fantastic haul Nightstar!!!  :star: :star: :star: :star:

famiac

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 11, 2015, 10:47:46 am
Here's my gets for the past month. Many thanks to Manuel and StJackie, who each helped with a few of these.

Jeez man... I'm simmering with jealousy. I wish i could afford all of that

Congrats!

fcgamer

Those are some amazing finds!  If I got something like that, I would be roughin it for a long time afterwards, haha.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Nightstar699

Thanks fellas. Trust me, I did receive my fair share of heat for how overboard I went with the game-buying the past month or two, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really damn happy with what I got.

Quote from: XiTaU on April 11, 2015, 01:33:58 pm
damn u have some deep pockets
would love to have a cib castlevania well heck id like to have a loose one.
i do have a super contra cib these days like u though.

great finds im quite jelly.

Super Contra is a good one to have CIB, congratulations. Go for Castlevania whenever the chance arises. Although it's a game I've had on NES since childhood, getting a Famicom copy of it has inspired me to play it a lot more and get better at it recently, I now have a consistent no-death run down.

nusilver

I've been after a copy of Super Contra for awhile, but I only have so much budget... especially because of an unexpected $700 auto bill last week. Ah, well. Next time!

XiTaU

Here is my a picture of my precious Super Contra CIB i posted it last year in the price check thread b4 i actually got it.
The Videomation cart now days belongs to Fcgamer but Super Contra was a steal so i had to grab it and gonna treasure it :)

Nightstar699

That's a beautiful looking copy, XiTaU. Mine included the same Madara/Akumajou Densetsu insert.

Shumi Nagaremono

The best part of a work transfer?  Resale/game stores I haven't cleaned out yet.

Yet...