Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghegs

Heh, I got one too.

Also Egypt because dangit, I like single-screen puzzle games.

Nightstar699

That is a lovely copy of NGB2 you got there, glad you were able to snag that one for a good price. Here's what I've got post-"finishing":

I honestly now prefer the U.S. versions of NG3 and CV3, also, Saiyuuki World is a blast. Loving this one way more than I thought I would.

Still a few more I think I'll get, then I'm seriously done for good. For real this time.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Arasoi

Utsurun Desu? Why would anybody want that.. indeed.. *hides utsurun desu cart in his collection*

*ahem*

I am somewhat jelly of your boxed Faxanadu. That was a favorite of mine as a kid.

Bob-Bob

I have Utsurun Desu. I got it primarily for the novelty.  :P

Nightstar699

Gotta be honest guys: I like Utsurun Desu. I said it. It's kuso-ge, sure, but it plays decently enough and the humor made it a blast to play, so I'd put it in the same category as Seikima II: I'll admit it's kusoge, but I love it anyway.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Arasoi

Another MMC5 hack that wont play on flash carts

HVC-Man

Arasoi

For a nice price, too. Thanks again!

famicom guy

April 26, 2016, 03:27:50 pm #4388 Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:35:09 pm by famicom guy
Adventure Mario

fcgamer

^^^ Nice!!!

Here are my finds for the weekend.  It's been quite awhile since I was out hunting for games.  Can anyone spot the real treasures?  ;)

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

L___E___T

May 15, 2016, 01:28:02 pm #4390 Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:19:56 am by L___E___T

You got one!!  :)   What's that Rockman game?

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

I'm sure the rare hardware is what you're pointing at as the "real treasure", FCGamer, but I must say your software choices were on point as well. Samurai Pizza Cats, Zyuranger, Banana Prince... some fine rarities there. Speaking of which...

Here's my final (for real this time) haul post.

Banana Prince, Great Tank, Western Kids, Tetrastar, Insector X and Taiyo no Yuusha Firebird on Famicom, then S.C.A.T., Monster Party and Super Spy Hunter on NES. (because I don't like it nearly enough to spend the ~$1000 for Battle Formula)

S.C.A.T. is my favorite of the bunch... I've always loved the music and style of Final Mission, but as someone who kinda sucks at shmups, it's way too hard for me to even come close to beating. This U.S. release of the game remedies that for sure. (Though to be fair, I prefer the harder U.S. releases of Ninja Gaiden 3 and Castlevania 3...)

Ghegs

jpx72

Not exactly what this category is about but I've found this and maybe someone will be interested:
http://bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/skookum-kaart-programmer?variant=11822751943

Protoman

A varied bunch of games, including one CIB