Smartphone Forum Apps

Started by UglyJoe, November 07, 2011, 10:22:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Anyone who uses the Tapatalk app may have noticed that it added a "chat room" feature for the forum.  This chat room is not authorized by Famicom World.  They have not provided a way for me to remove/disable it, but I have a support ticket in for it now.

MaxXimus

Perhaps this warrents an update on the main page?

UglyJoe

Nah.  Not enough Tapatalk users to warrant that.  Over the course of any given month, the average daily user count is about 3.  And I'm one of those users.

UglyJoe

I fixed a bug in the Tapatalk code.  If you were having problems browsing the forums with it, please try again.

jiujitsero

Quote from: UglyJoe on April 17, 2016, 05:12:07 pm
I fixed a bug in the Tapatalk code.  If you were having problems browsing the forums with it, please try again.

Works like a charm now. Thanks @UglyJoe

UglyJoe

Tapatalk is putting ads between posts on the Android app (and I'm assuming the iOS app, as well).  They were optional before and I disabled them, but now they're required unless I cough up $5 per month.  I don't intend on doing that, so I apologize for the ads.

L___E___T

Did we have a Discord server already?  Could've sworn I saw one, but can't find anything related via the site search.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe