April 24, 2024, 06:04:02 pm

80sFREAK

Started by jpx72, November 20, 2011, 11:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

+1  for another great trade!! :)

Tildius Maximus

+1

Got some awesome games and a twin famicom in the mail today, everything was in great condition!!

Yelir

+1 for a nice and courteous member. My Twin arrived in great shape and thank you for getting a deal on shipping! :)

Koveras

+1 for great trade!
Mario & Luigi Fan

Alana

+1
Got some awesome games to use for my famicom label art exhibit, thank you so much!!

narunetto

+1
Received my stuff today, everything works great! Thanks very much would buy from again!

knux123

+1 positive
Nothing bad to say, great prices and everything  ;D

Terpor

That Guy

Neko

+1

I can now play Knightmare for MSX thanks to you  :)

untinip

+1

Great seller! Everything was carefully packed and in great condition.

FamiComplex

+1

Got a Famicom Disk System at a great price, shipped right away. My mailman literally dropped the package on my porch, and it survived the fall. Great packing job.  ;D

Alana

+1 got Legend of Zelda for the Famicom Disk System, a pleasure to deal with and ships fast too.  Thank you so much!

Alana

GohanX

+1

I bought a Famicom, a FDS system, and some bonus tea  8) and everything was packed well and arrived quickly. I'm not sure what he does to the Famicoms, but the thing looks almost brand new, the controllers even seem to have new contact pads and metal plates on them. Not to mention, it's actually white instead of yellow, which was the whole  reason I bought from him to begin with. Awesome!

Duke.Togo

+1

Bought a Twin "Turbo" Famicom and a few games. Everything came very quickly, was packaged wonderfully, and in great shape. He even threw in an extra game for me! Fantastic seller.

MWK

+1 :star:

I was happy to receive a FDS cartboard plate from 80sFREAK, undoubtedly a very solid person to deal with!