April 23, 2024, 04:54:11 am

80sFREAK

Started by jpx72, November 20, 2011, 11:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ulera

+1

Games arrived well packed and in good condition.

g_block

A little late, but I bought a lot of 10 Super Famicom controllers from him and all worked out fine! 2nd transaction that went great  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

XiTaU

i just got a av modded famicom and games from him really good product the av quality is perfect so impressed

ulera

+1

Another smooth transaction.

Rosser

+1
Simply the best
Everything arrived perfectly, better than I expected
truly a great person to do business with  ;D
Purchased a Original Famicom modded  by him for RCA output
Purchased a Super Famicom (came with an extra controller I did not expect)

Duke.Togo

+1

Sold me a nice complete Famicom Data Recorder. Great seller!!!

RainLink

+1

Received a gorgeous AV modded Famicom as well as some green tea  ;D

A wonderful person to do business with and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I couldn't believe how fast it came to my house in USA from Japan - very impressed and pleased.

Thank you 80sFREAK!
"Consider your origins: You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge." - Dante Alighieri

UglyJoe

+1 :coin:

Bought a tape deck off of him. Good stuff!

granado_jake

+2 Positive

GREAT SELLER!!!  Very easy to work with, problem with first board, and second was promptly sent.  Great communication and person! Will order from him again very soon in the future.  Fast shipping, great items.

As a side not the craftsmanship on the AV mod is great, very professional and clean.  Works like a charm

keropi

I too have an AV-modded famicom from 80sFreak, it's awesome!

mcarnage

+1

Purchased my first Famicom and it works like a charm! Packed very well and had no problems! A great seller!

Duke.Togo

+1

I bought a very large lot of loose Famicom carts from him. Everything arrived in great shape, and was very well packaged. Great seller.

garyptaszek

another seemless transaction with 80s FREAK. Disk System arrived in perfect working order and very well packaged!
thanks again!
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

FAMICOM_87

Great seller !
I got from him 2 famicoms :) and for surprise he putted some tea in the package  :D  so kind ! :)
And one extra famicom cartridge  :redcart: !!!! He is great !  8)

eCockpit

+1 positive!  Disk system arrived today, well packed, and works excellently!   :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: