April 19, 2024, 03:02:28 pm

80sFREAK

Started by jpx72, November 20, 2011, 11:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

launchpad

+ 2  :star:

Got another AV Modded Famicom from him during the September deal.  It arrived in record time and worked flawlessly as always. 
Picked up about 20 Famicom carts from him also - and everything worked great!

Rosser

2+ :star: :star: :star: :star:

2nd Perfect transaction from Mr.Freak ordered an FDS/Mario2j both work perfectly

Great guy to do business with
all his stuff is in great condition

by far my favorite person to do business with on Famicom World   ;D

Flemishdog

Late on feedback but a great seller who split up my big buy so it would be cheaper posting. Disk System is great and all the games great. Very reccomended!

Pit

February 20, 2013, 04:48:19 am #63 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:04:29 am by Pit
Thanks 80's ! Just received the famicom disk system, qork like a charm !

And thank you for the game with it :).

Post Merge: February 21, 2013, 04:04:29 am

And again, famicom arrived and works pretty good.

I'm planning paintjob on it !

Thanks again. ;)

lobdale

+1!

Bought a modded Famicom from him, the mod is amazing, perfect color, no jailbars, and the pads and case are all cleaned and feel awesome.  Fast shipping, packed great, totally impressed.  He knows his stuff.

Koveras

Next +1 for Famicom and Super Famicom :)
Mario & Luigi Fan

DigitalxxxFr34k

smooth transaction, sorry for the delay just figured out how to leave feedback hehe :) thanks again!

XiTaU

Well i think i am to blame i grabbed all his last av famicoms as soon as he listed the special but i forgot to add my feedback till now

Once again a stand up guy and great products always is quick to reply another happy customer here.

kiwidaveinjapan

+1

Sold me LITERALLy a boxload of games. (69 carts in all)  :redcart: :redcart: :redcart:

Shipping was fast an efficient. A real pleasure to deal with.  ;D

nabbeth

+1  :yoshi:
Thanks for SFC and FDS!