FS: JY Carts, over 100 pirate carts for sale

Started by jordanloko, November 21, 2011, 01:24:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord-Raziel

Hi, your games work on NTSC  consoles? Chip based boards or glob top? Any chance of getting these bootleg games: Mickey Mouse 3, Gimmick, Hebereke or Lickle (Little Samson)? The Panic  Restaurant version that you have is the japanese or english version?

heranbago

jordanloko

Quote from: Lord-Raziel on September 22, 2014, 08:04:04 pm
Hi, your games work on NTSC  consoles? Chip based boards or glob top? Any chance of getting these bootleg games: Mickey Mouse 3, Gimmick, Hebereke or Lickle (Little Samson)? The Panic  Restaurant version that you have is the japanese or english version?

Hi Due the high volume of this cart sold in US they work on NTSC console
All games are based on glob top chip
I have both Eng. and Jap. version of Panic Restaurant but English for sure
Non of other mentioned title are available now
check most of the titles that I offer here http://www.ebay.com/sch/keen_onx35/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Prefer selling outside eBay to can afford your good offers. If you find something interesting send me PM
To be protect your payment accept only PayPal

Quote from: heranbago on September 23, 2014, 04:28:30 am
That Sega Mega Key looks awesome. PM'd offer.

PM'd

jordanloko

fcgamer

I have a small list of requests that I think were more often distributed in your area.  If I remember, I will try to send you a message about it tomorrow ;)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

80sFREAK

Just wonder if you have any not glob top carts? It's fine, if there is bad label/cracked plastic. I'm after PCB and that weird chinese mappers. Even dead cart is ok, but PCB have to be not damaged.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

jordanloko

Most of them present
Any requests are welcome

jordanloko

If you find something interesting please PM me