Post a video screenshot of your favorite video game reviewer

Started by tonev, December 04, 2011, 05:22:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

Post a video screenshot of your favorite video game reviewer :) . It does not matter if it is retro or not :) Or maybe you just want to share your favorite moment :)

I am back everyone :)

VegaVegas

Quote from: tonev on December 04, 2011, 05:22:54 am
Post a video screenshot of your favorite video game reviewer :) . It does not matter if it is retro or not :) Or maybe you just want to share your favorite moment :)

Who's her??

Anyway, it's time for me:

...of course I was joking :P

tonev

i bet you all want to know who she is because she is a girl if it was a boy you would not care so much... am i right?

NintendoKing

My favorite, I watch others also but he's my favorite by far!

VegaVegas

Quote from: tonev on December 04, 2011, 08:34:45 am
i bet you all want to know who she is because she is a girl if it was a boy you would not care so much... am i right?

Is this a secret or what?? :P  Well, you might be right, there's a milion guys in the world who make reviews and it's not new, but to be fair I've never seen a girl-reviewer... I'm pretty sure.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: tonev on December 04, 2011, 08:34:45 am

Yeah, not because shes attractive (which she really is not), but because there is no girl reviewers out there and I would like to hear her opinion on things, so please, post a link..

tonev

@Parodius Duh
You don't think she is attractive ? She has to be a winner of a beauty pageant or something else? I think that her voice is beautiful and also she does not look like other nerdy girls... and yes i think she is attractive... but everyone has his own opinion :)

Jedi Master Baiter

JEWARIO all the way! :D

By the way, why's that sideways? ???

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on December 04, 2011, 09:11:03 am

My favorite, I watch others also but he's my favorite by far!

L___E___T

I'm a JewWario fan as well, but I think I like AVGN better, as boring as that might sound.

I also used to like Grev Kasavin from Gamespot, but he's not a reviewer anymore.
I hate Jeff Gerstman off course, he's disgusting and repulsive.

Mind you, I quite like Jim Sterling (even though most don't) and he's absolutely disgusting and repulsive too, so meh.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Parodius Duh

@tonev, I mean, dont get me wrong....shes pretty and stuff.  :D just not very attracted to her I guess haha

MasterDisk

December 04, 2011, 10:16:19 pm #14 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:07:40 pm by MasterDisk
EDIT: Same as MWK I meant.