Titan Warriors Famicom\Famicom NES pad

Started by Hamburglar, December 08, 2011, 07:55:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamburglar

December 08, 2011, 07:55:57 pm Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:01:28 am by Hamburglar

Cosmo Tech Game Engine Korean Famicom Clone (NTSC)

I replaced the video circuit with the same circuit as the AV Famicom and plugged in my NES PPU and the picture looks great.
This unit has socketed Clone PPU and CPU so you can easily replace them for Nintendo PPU and CPU for correct audio/compatibility. The exp port on the unit is fully compatible with Famicom accessories, I tested it with the Family Basic cart and keyboard as well as a Hudson Joycard controller.

Asking  40.00 plus 30.00 for the mods/parts (video mod, as well as replacing all the cheap electrolytic caps) , also if you want an original nintendo PPU/CPU I can install a set for 15.00.

SOLD Or reasonable offer..

NES pads to Famicom adapter

for 2 pads works with the NES Zapper as well.

Tested on Twin Famicom, Original Famicom and NEW Famicom (AV Famicom)

SOLD 26.00 Shipped in the U.S.

Famicom player 1 controller with NES connector.

Pad is very worn, the insides were cleaned so all the buttons respond as they should.

13.00 shipped in the U.S.

Titan Warriors Famicom repro

No label

28.00 shipped in the US.

Hamburglar

I posted for offer because I do not have a set price, there are none on ebay completed listings, and I found nothing in google search on past sales.

To answer some questions;

It is NTSC.
It takes standard Famicom controllers through the expansion port, I tried my Joycard Sansui on it and it works great. I'll test the Famicom keyboard when I get a chance.

Hamburglar

L___E___T

Guessing this has already gone but very interested if you have any more.  I really wanted a SNES style clone...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Parodius Duh

Quote from: L___E___T on January 09, 2012, 07:23:00 am
Guessing this has already gone but very interested if you have any more.  I really wanted a SNES style clone...

he was waiting on me but my payments wont transfer for a few days....he needs payment sooner if possible so hit him up dude!

Trenton_net