March 29, 2024, 05:24:39 am

Weather today

Started by 80sFREAK, December 15, 2011, 05:14:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

narunetto

It was unusually hot today! Usually the normal temperature is around 20~25 in summer, but today it was 35! That kinda stuff is unbearable for me when all I do is deal with low temps and grey sky all day! haha

tonev

very very hot  now it is 36°C / 97°F
I am back everyone :)

80sFREAK

Good heavy rain :) What could be better?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

manuel

Still hot and humid here.

nintendodork

It's starting to cool off already. :) During the day it doesn't get out of the 70s, and the nights are lower 60s.  Didn't think it'd happen this abruptly, although now that I acknowledged it we're just going to have a heat wave all through winter. ::)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

famiac

Im jealous.... Here it still goes to the hundreds...

MasterDisk

32°C

unusualy hot for Switzerland

Cheetahmen

Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

jpx72

manuel

Sometimes we have 30°C at night.  :crazy:

jpx72

BUT we had only 4°C in the morning just last week!

80sFREAK

Quote from: jpx72 on August 20, 2012, 03:47:48 am
30°C ... I'm DYING!
pussy :)

Our HQ placed in the mountain side, so we had just couple days with temperature over 30, but in town +35 in the night seems to be common. Now we have +20-22 in the morning and something like +28 in the most hot hours.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

JohnnyBlaze

I live in hell. For the uninitiated, that's New Jersey. America's asshole. It's filled with shit(projects, broken and abandoned buildings, rude and obnoxious people, polluted beaches, refineries, etc),  and it smells like one. We've had late 80's-early 90's temperatures for most of the summer with 70% to 80% humidity. Even with air conditioning, there are still some hot rooms....
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

son_ov_hades

You must live in north Jersey, aka the shitty part.  :P Central Jersey shore is awesome most of time.

JohnnyBlaze

Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play