Happy New Year!

Started by UglyJoe, December 31, 2011, 04:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

To help ring in 2012, Jedi Questmaster has created a new set of disk-kun emoticons!  He probably has more to say about it, but he's not online!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

These are replacing the forum default set of smilies.  If you want to change back to the old smilies, go to your profile, click on the "Look and Layout Preferences" link, and then choose the "Default" setting (not the "Forum/Board Default") for the "Current Smiley Set".

tpm1999

Xious

Thanks!
I like these, although now I need to find something else to use when discussing FDS topics in place of trusty Disk-kun... ;D

I'll post a few more up as well, especially now that our default height has been increased. The TARDIS and the Dalek that I use on my BBS is the same height, or fairly close enough...

Happy (Gregorian) New Year!

:bomb:

tonev

Thanks for the new smiley set and i helped too you know  ;D Oh and there are two Rolleyes ? :D Also if you want i can make default icons for the few i am not seeing that Jedi Questmaster liked a lot
(I am even doing it now :D )

Original:       DiskKun:

I am back everyone :)

Jedi Master Baiter

Yeah, Tonev helped, too! In fact, if you all remember, it was his idea in the first place! And BeautifulJoe started it all with this icon: :diskkun:

Quote from: tonev on January 01, 2012, 04:46:18 am
Oh and there are two Rolleyes ? :D

Er... um.... there was a little snafu in the transitioning process.

Things didn't seem to transition ::) nor process very well. :upsetroll:

jpx72

Awesome work guys! Now the forum's smileys are perfect-ed!  8)

UglyJoe

January 02, 2012, 06:14:31 am #6 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:21:53 am by UglyJoe
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 02, 2012, 12:43:44 am
Quote from: tonev on January 01, 2012, 04:46:18 am
Oh and there are two Rolleyes ? :D

Er... um.... there was a little snafu in the transitioning process.

Things didn't seem to transition ::) nor process very well. :upsetroll:

I guess I could just replace the regular rolleyes in the default smiley set with the upset rolleyes.  Then we'd only have one...

Post Merge: January 02, 2012, 06:21:53 am

Wait, I think I got it figured out now.

::) :upsetroll:

Thanks, Jedi!

Quote from: Xious on December 31, 2011, 07:58:39 pm
I'll post a few more up as well, especially now that our default height has been increased. The TARDIS and the Dalek that I use on my BBS is the same height, or fairly close enough...

In a way, the :dalek: never really left...

Xious

Ha ha.Aye, I have a few hidden emoticons on my BBS as well. One of them is :ori: and i think :dalekblast: (or :dalekgun:) is another.  8)

Either way, I have some Daleks that aren't quite that enormous, yet still look nice (albeit not as nice as that one. You can view some of them in this post. :bomb: