I am looking for Darkseed (Mars Pirate )

Started by tpgb12, January 01, 2012, 04:00:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tpgb12

I have been looking for Darkseed (Mars) for a LONG time. If anyone has it, please reply or PM me. I have a $17.43 budget.

Xious

Hmm... I wouldn't mind trying this one out. I used to love this ('King's Quest') type of game...although from the reviews, this is a horrible port. Still, I'd not mind trying it once.  Trenton might know where to source them, and someone here probably owns it.  :bomb:

Cheetahmen

Quote from: Xious on January 03, 2012, 01:13:52 pm
Hmm... I wouldn't mind trying this one out. I used to love this ('King's Quest') type of game...although from the reviews, this is a horrible port. Still, I'd not mind trying it once.  Trenton might know where to source them, and someone here probably owns it.  :bomb:
Having played it before, I'd say it's a very accurate port for the most part, but the horrible audiovisuals let it down. The music is a 15 second loop that plays through the entire game and about 90% of the graphics are rendered in brown or green. I guess it's a decent enough subsitute for those that read Chinese and not English but otherwise, I'd recommend the other versions instead.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

prince tomato

is it really text heavy, or semi playableif you fiddle around with the menus and items long enough?
i think the game looks great btw,
and if  anyone is selling, i'm buying.