WTB: Mario Bros. (Classic); PAL (German / DE) Release

Started by Xious, January 05, 2012, 02:54:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Xious

I'm still seeking the PAL release of 'Mario Bros.', which is from around 1993, released IIRC in Germany. Does someone have this? I prefer it boxed/complete, but I would also buy a loose version.  :bomb:

tonev

I think i have it but i have to check first i am not 100& sure... And by german... The text on the back ( the warnings ) are in german ( i have some games from there this is why i remember :P
I am back everyone :)

Xious

Sounds fantastic! Please inform me of what you uncover. This is the one that I desire to buy. :bomb:

petik1

I've had my eye one that particular release for a while. If he can't find it, Xious, you can always go to eBay Germany.

gorgyrip

May i ask what is so special about this version? On ebay.de it's about 12 euro plus shipping.

Cheetahmen

Quote from: gorgyrip on January 06, 2012, 03:39:45 pm
May i ask what is so special about this version? On ebay.de it's about 12 euro plus shipping.
It has a few changes when compared with the other versions. Some of the graphics were updated and there's also some cutscenes that appear every now and then.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

tonev

I am back everyone :)

Xious

What is the front-label on your DE 'Mario Bros.'? I'm not sure what would be on the back, however it may look like this one. A 1985 copyright date here applies to the text of the warning label, not the game.  :bomb: