Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2014, 02:42:20 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Last game you beat (including Famicom)
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] Print
Author Topic: Last game you beat (including Famicom)  (Read 25676 times)
Issun
Disk System

« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »

Went through Donkey Kong on Gameboy again. Also Home Alone (GB) for the first time.
nerdynebraskan
Twin Famicom
United States United States

My name's Jackson. I collect 8-bit Nintendo games.

« Reply #466 on: July 27, 2014, 04:21:08 PM »

Porter (Famicom/NES)

This is probably THE gem on the Caltron 6-in1. Now, if I can beat Balloon Monster, I will have beaten all six of the Caltron games in the same year.

Post Merge: July 28, 2014, 12:24:00 AM
Just beat The Mafat Conspiracy (NES) for the first time. Although the graphics were an upgrade on the first Golgo-13, I don't think I like it as much as the original.

Post Merge: July 29, 2014, 11:32:12 PM
Balloon Monster (Famicom)

50 tedious, aggravating levels to be beaten in one sitting, just for the game to loop back to level 1 without an ending. And the game doesn't even keep score, so there's no point in continuing after that. But I can now say that I've beaten all six of the games that appeared on the Caltron 6-in-1.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:32:12 PM by nerdynebraskan » Logged

P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #467 on: July 30, 2014, 08:16:11 AM »

Gokurousama! It looks like you are leading on the Nintendo Age challenge.

I finally beat Super Metroid! Ridley wasn't that hard although very durable. Mother Brain was also much easier than the last boss in the two earlier games, didn't even need to use crystal flash. Draygon was the hardest boss of all, took me several tries. I saved the etecoons and drachora before escaping, the least I could do since they teached me these incredibly useful techniques.

tappybot
AV Famicom

« Reply #468 on: Yesterday at 11:51:14 AM »

I finally 'beat' Beetle Adventure Racing (Yeah, there's still the bonus mode w/ the final course, but the tracks are so freaking loooong),

I guess you could say my skills got good as I had to keep replaying the game because it was resetting for some reason about 40 min in.
Well it didn't do it last night, and I finally beat the Professional circuit and got the game credits.  Huzzah!

Take that you mildly crappy game!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: