March 28, 2024, 01:45:22 am

3DS Friend Code exchange!

Started by manuel, January 06, 2012, 05:30:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpx72

nintendodork

Tyler: 2964-8606-1513

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on June 04, 2012, 02:51:33 pm
Tyler: 2964-8606-1513

AWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Added you. Add me back, maybe?  :P

nintendodork

I would, but I seem to be having problems with my internet connection on my 3DS. :(

I mostly play Pokemon on my 3DS, and I can connect to Nintendo WFC through my game just fine, but then I tried to go online on my friends list, and it said I couldn't connect to the server (err: 001-0804), and I also can't use the internet browser for the same reason. So, I looked at my saved connections, and I have it correctly set-up. The connection test connects to the internet, so why am I unable to actually use the browser or my friends list?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

jpx72

You should try different security settings on your wifi! (or different router)

manuel

I have a similar problem at my grandparents-in-law.
I can connect at home, but not at their place, although the setting should be fine. :/
You could try to add the codes next time you're in a store with a 3DS station. At least that should work.

petik1

Got my 3DS XL today! Oh, friendcodes... when are our NNID's supposed to be integrated again?

Anyway, 1435-3987-7529

nintendodork

I thought I would revive this thread for my fellow Pokémon players. My information is still the same: Tyler- 2964-8606-1513. Even if you don't have Pokémon, I would still like to add you, because you still give me a Friend Safari! Also, if anyone else plays X or Y and would like to battle, I am more than willing. I've been getting so into IV breeding and EV training lately.

This is truly my favorite generation of Pokémon just because of all the improvements that have been made (and the graphical overhaul, of course). Let's battle, someone! Anyone!

nintendodork

tappybot

tappybot: 1006 - 0217 - 3822 (Paul)     :)

I don't play much, but it'll be nice to be prepared for some famicomworld community Smash Bros!

nintendodork

For sure! I just added you, Paul. :)

nabbeth

Bump!  :pow:

Nabique: 0190-0377-8130

I'd love to play some SSB multiplayer soon! (EU)

infiniteNOP

Bump  :pow:
There ya go, this is my Friend Code (NOE(EU) 2DS):
∞NOP: 2466-3926-7009
Added all friend codes found on this page, please add me back!
Previously known as linuxlalala

zmaster18

Can we update this thread with Wii U games as well? I'd really like to play some Mario Kart 8 with you guys, maybe even make a custom FamicomWorld group as well.