Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

L___E___T

Happy Birthday Nightstar!!!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes, you guys. It's much appreciated.

Quote from: Jay-ray on July 25, 2015, 03:30:02 am
Happy birthday nightstar699 hope your day is full of good times. If your idea of a good time is anything like you're taste in games you're going have a blast. I'd also like to tell you I've always extremely impressed with your skill and dedication to achieve a certain mastery of your favorite platform games. It's something I get great joy out of as well. Never stop pursuing your passion.

That was beautiful, Jay-Ray, I will certainly try making the best of this one! For starters being 21 means I'm allowed access into a couple San Francisco bars that regularly hold Street Fighter tournaments... can't wait to get in on that.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

BonBon

Wow you live in the Bay Area I do as well. What are the names of the bars that hold these events in sf.

Nightstar699

Oh wow, had no clue you lived down here now. Well Brewcade is one of the bars in question, there's another one that I want to check out but I forget its name, I'll look into it.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MaxXimus

Happy Birthday FW!!!!

Also it my son Coltin's 5th Birthday tomorrow.

famiac

Happy birthday to this dear community!

Happy early birthday for your son!

UglyJoe

UglyJoe

Happy Birthday, manuel! :star:

famiac

Happy late birthday manuel!

Nightstar699

Very happy birthday to you, Gremlin... and for Manuel as well, I'm so sorry I missed it the other day.

It's cool, Gremlin, I didn't get many birthday wishes outside of this forum + a few others.

MaxXimus

Happy bday to Manuel and Gremlin! Hope you two have/has a good one!!!

P

Happy birthday both of you! :D

manuel

MaxXimus

Happy birthday Jabra! Have a good one.