Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Quote from: L___E___T on February 26, 2012, 11:28:58 am
I learned that I gotta play Nightstar on SF4 AE :)

Do you play on Xbox or PS3 at all?  We could play a laggy international match sometime!

XBOX, my friend. And yes, it will be laggy as hell. I have a comrade from the U.K. I play all the time, and there is like a 2-second input delay, it's absolutely dreadful. Oh well, we still have fun.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

security16

I learned the computer my husband brought home from work last week may just be able to cope with skyrim!
;D

jpx72

Quote from: security16 on March 01, 2012, 05:49:06 pm
I learned the computer my husband brought home from work last week may just be able to cope with skyrim!

Don't do that! If you start playing that, you won't be able to stop! (Own experience!!!) Beware! ;D

security16

Quote from: jpx72 on March 02, 2012, 05:05:31 am
Don't do that! If you start playing that, you won't be able to stop! (Own experience!!!) Beware! ;D

Being a mother when the kidlet is screaming his head off it triggers a physical response so i at least have to stop every now and then to attend to the little man's needs and i'm pretty sure he'd be chuffed to watch me play!

I have it installing now :D i'm so excited!!! :o :o :gamer:

Drakon

March 02, 2012, 01:10:04 pm #19 Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 04:59:57 pm by Drakon
Today I learned the nes 2 audio circuit is very different from other models

security16

Today  i learnt i need a new video card if i want to play skyrim  :'( i also learnt back pain is really crappy and the painkillers don't work anymore but heat packs and kitty cuddles help!

Drakon

Quote from: security16 on March 02, 2012, 07:33:21 pm
Today  i learnt i need a new video card if i want to play skyrim  :'( i also learnt back pain is really crappy and the painkillers don't work anymore but heat packs and kitty cuddles help!

How about those awesome orthopedic pillows that keep your back in a perfect position?

UglyJoe

My NES controller t-shirt -- a t-shirt approved by Nintendo -- has the labels for the A and B buttons swapped :(

Drakon

Quote from: UglyJoe on March 04, 2012, 06:56:43 pm
My NES controller t-shirt -- a t-shirt approved by Nintendo -- has the labels for the A and B buttons swapped :(

That's what happens when you create the artwork using a mirror.

Drakon

I did computer repair once for this really old dude who couldn't stop drooling from his mouth.  It was tought understanding what he was saying.  But I'll be damned this guy was the safest driver around.

security16

I think better when i'm naked. I swear i had the best idea's in the shower tonight!

jpx72

That the worst things happen when you want to do the best. It's not worth being honest. Not that I didn't knew this before, but I always forget that I shouldn't be nice to people I don't know.

security16

Thats sad man :( Being kind to strangers is how i've met some pretty awesome people!

My son learnt an important lesson about gravity today

I also learnt that my life is pretty boring!

Drakon

Quote from: jpx72 on March 08, 2012, 12:35:37 am
That the worst things happen when you want to do the best. It's not worth being honest. Not that I didn't knew this before, but I always forget that I shouldn't be nice to people I don't know.

on the contrary being nice to strangers helps you quickly learn if they're nice people or not.  I always put a little faith into new people and see what they do with it.

security16

I learned that my spine is bent just a tad the wrong way now i have to go get xrays and stuff done
Funtiems!