Something You Learned Today

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, February 08, 2012, 12:08:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smeghead

Best wishes for babies, You're one lucky man, MaxX!!  :)

security16

Oh my wordy word all three of you are adorable! Belated congratulations on the busted bellyninjas!

MaxXimus

All 3 eh? Haha can'tatell if you're referring to nerdy me or my 1st son Coltin, haha.

security16

The three pictured in the photo :P

I have learnt I have good dexterity in my hands but no strength in them.

MaxXimus

Oh, well thanky. :3

I have learned that sleep is a privilege,  not a right!

security16

April 22, 2014, 01:48:26 am #215 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:07:53 am by security16
Quote from: MaxXimus on April 21, 2014, 06:50:55 am
Oh, well thanky. :3

I have learned that sleep is a privilege,  not a right!

Sleep is a distant memory :P

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 12:07:53 am

Today I learnt about Pegging and that one of my special man friends wants me to do it to him.   :gamer:

smeghead

Read and learned about guy who caught and ACCIDENTALLY ate rare shark  ;D how accidentally you can eat shark!?? lol

L___E___T

It is popular in Asian culture, unfortunately.  Hopefully it can be outlawed.  Japan have recently been banned for hunting whales as well.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smeghead

Today i learned that Fc Bayern is so lame and that microwave popcorns are dangerous for fertility !

manuel

Quote from: smeghead on April 29, 2014, 01:54:36 pm
Today i learned that Fc Bayern is so lame

:'(
Actually it seems I don't care as much as I thought I would.
I was a huge supporter of Bayern as a child, but nowadays...
It's great when they win, but when I woke up today to read about that defeat my first reaction was "meh, what do I care." :P

smeghead

I thought of going to put some money on Bayern... so glad i've changed my mind and didn't!

learned that on some Canadian island there are Whale leftovers which could explode! Max are You ok?   ;)

P

Quote from: smeghead on April 28, 2014, 04:24:41 am
Read and learned about guy who caught and ACCIDENTALLY ate rare shark  ;D how accidentally you can eat shark!?? lol

He probably didn't understand that it was a rare one. Not all sharks are threatened, but many are.

smeghead

Wow, he should be more careful next time, rare animals should be protected, not hunted!!  >:(

Today i've learned that people can poo silver excrement and that's a sign of bad gut health!

P

Quote from: smeghead on May 01, 2014, 06:34:05 am
Wow, he should be more careful next time, rare animals should be protected, not hunted!!  >:(

Yes I agree.

Russam5354

So if your shit is silver, it's bad?
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.