Lobdale's Famicom Shack! [Store is closed!!]

Started by lobdale, February 10, 2012, 06:46:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lobdale

February 10, 2012, 06:46:18 pm Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:53:49 pm by lobdale
Welcome to Lobdale's Famicom Shack!   :o

Sadly, it is now CLOSED MAYBE FOREVER.

That is what it is called.  In this thread I will post pictures of the items I have, and then you can look at them, and if you want to have them instead of me having them, you can BUY THEM from me for good prices!  I am a man of repute, you can verify this claim here, in my feedback thread: http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=6601.0

Bonus! Spend over $20, get $2 off!  Over $30 is $3 off!  Spend more than that and gain a friend (the friend is me).

Shipping information!  I live in Japan, so the items will come to you from there.  Roughly speaking, an envelope of about three carts normal SAL mail (about two weeks) costs around $5 to ship.  I can also ship EMS if you need it FAST.  This costs more.  Bigger packages are great, since you're already paying for shipping, and the cost of say six carts instead of three isn't a whole heck of a lot more than shipping a small amount, considering.  Once you "place your order" I will tell you the final price, including shipping, based on scientific calculations done by the Japanese postal service via their website.  I will ship almost anywhere there is an address.  I will package the goods safely!  SAL mail is exceedingly reliable, but if you are paranoid please choose EMS for tracking purposes.  I'll get the packages out as soon as I can, which shouldn't ever be more than a few weekdays.

Payment information! For the ease of everyone, I accept payment by PayPal only, and all prices are in US dollars.

To order, send me a personal message saying what you want, and I'll get back to you quickly!  I will accept orders on a first-come-first-served basis, and any sold items will be marked.

Finally, all games are tested and confirmed working so of course I cannot accept any returns, but I promise to do my best to make problems right.  If your entire envelope is devoured by wolves on the way to you I will probably try to round up a couple more games and send them out to you.  Unless I specifically note otherwise, these carts/disks/boxes/manuals may have some label/paper/other damage, some random child's black marker graffiti on the back, some price or store stickers, sun fading and wear, or miscellaneous goop.  When possible I've done my best to remove whatever it is, but what you see in the picture is what you get.  If there are doubles feel free to specify which one you want.  If you really wanna see something up close, let me know and I'll take another picture or two.

If you don't see anything you want, come back later!

March 30th, 2015  - I left Japan! Sorry, but we're closed for now. I'll leave this up as a monument to those good times... and maybe I'll have an Akumajou Densetsu and a Contra for sale again soon...

FAMICOM

Pinball (Tiny-Box version, with manual) [$14]
Popeye no Eigo Asobi / Popeye's English (Tiny-box version, with manual and word list, complete and pretty rare) [$55]
Tennis (Tiny-box version with manual) [$6]
Family Circuit '91 (Plastic box with manual) [$3]
Joy Mech Fight (with manual) [$18]

Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2: Tenka no Zaihō [$3]
Contra [$34]
Hi no Tori [$6]
Road Fighter [$4]
Tiny Toon Adventures [$6]

Soccer [.50]
GeGeGe no Kitaro [$2]
BurgerTime [$4]
Transformers: Mystery of Comvoy [$8]
Zippy Race (LED version) [$2]
Mighty Final Fight [$15]
Hatris [$2]
Super Mario Bros. [$4]
Mach Rider [$2]
Front Line [$3]
Star Force [$4]
Rockman 4 [$10]

Kaijuu Monogatari [$3]
F1 Race [$1]
Tecmo Pro Wrestling [$1]
Mahjong something something [free]
Gomokunarabe [.50]
Gomokunarabe [.50]

Baseball (Pulse version) [$1]
Baseball [$1]
4 Nin Uchi Mahjong [.50]
Dr. Mario [$4]

Famicom Jump (with what is seen here, original box, plastic tray, manual, cart, cart free of writing or smears, box a little roughed up on the corners but in pretty good shape) [$8]

FAMICOM DISK SYSTEM

Baseball and Soccer combo disk (store-made, both manuals and official labels/card, with plastic caddy and case) [$6]
Golf and Pro Wrestling combo disk (looks home-made, Golf manual and label/card, with plastic caddy and case) [$4]
Super Mario Brothers 2 (with manual, label/card, plastic caddy and case, Super Mario Bros. on other side I think) [$14]
The Legend of Zelda 2: Link no Bouken (with manual, label/card, plastic caddy and case) [$18]

Volleyball [$3]
Sword of Karin [$2]
Ultraman 2 [$3]
Kamen Rider Black [$6]
Palutena no Kagami (Kid Icarus) [$7]
Famicom Grand Prix: F1 Race [$5]
Hao's Adventure
Golf: US Course [$3]

nusilver

lobdale

February 18th update!  Not a lot of quantity this week, but definitely quality.

nusilver

Hamburglar

lobdale

Yeah, it's a lot of fun, really fast-paced for a Famicom game too.  I'd have definitely hung onto this one if I didn't already have a copy :pacman:

nusilver

lobdale

lobdale

Thread bump, will be adding a complete-in-box tiny-box Popeye's English with some box wear/fading in the next day or two, keep an eye out if you are interested.

MachineAres

lobdale

Fresh goods!  Entire OP renewed and replaced with new items, new pictures, and neat stuff!

BonBon