List of Mario hacks

Started by JC, March 01, 2007, 08:38:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

Quote from: ericj on December 02, 2011, 04:35:28 pm
Nope, I bet it's not Super Mario World 9--I believe that's a hack of Adventure Island II.

It's a hack of the first/original Adventure Island, and it's mis-named "Advanture" Mario, at least on the menu screen. I have a couple copies of it, too.

Interesting! I was only aware of the Adv. Island II hack! So this hack of Adv. Isl. 1 is only available via multi-cart?

Cheetahmen

Quote from: Parodius Duh on December 03, 2011, 08:46:53 am
Quote from: ericj on December 02, 2011, 04:35:28 pm
Nope, I bet it's not Super Mario World 9--I believe that's a hack of Adventure Island II.

It's a hack of the first/original Adventure Island, and it's mis-named "Advanture" Mario, at least on the menu screen. I have a couple copies of it, too.

Interesting! I was only aware of the Adv. Island II hack! So this hack of Adv. Isl. 1 is only available via multi-cart?

Not sure, I've only ever seen it on multicarts so quite possibly.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

pirate

It is a hack of first Adventure Island game.

JC

Does anyone have a pic of the cart for Super Mario Bros. Mali Boss? I think it's a Hammerin' Harry hack.

UglyJoe

That's a hack of Super Chinese 2: Dragon Kid (aka Little Ninja Brothers).  If it's a hack of an existing hack, then I don't know :D

BonBon

coolnation

Quote from: Jay-ray on July 25, 2012, 04:36:53 pm
Nice find coolnation

hehe actually I didn't own this really, I just rip those pics from the closed auction.

CaH4e3

Quote from: JC on February 04, 2012, 12:25:45 pm
Does anyone have a pic of the cart for Super Mario Bros. Mali Boss? I think it's a Hammerin' Harry hack.

MWK

There's even more :mario:

Super Mali Hero Legends -- (Ninja Brothers hack) :

Mali Splash Bomb -- (Kero Kero Keroppi: Splash Bomb hack?)

JC

famicom guy

DID SOMEBODY CAN EDIT THIS!!!!
MARIO 7 IS A SPRITE HACK OF THE FLINTSTONES NOT JUST A PIRATED COPY
AND MARIO 9 IS A HACK OF THE US VER OF ADVENTURE ISLAND 2

fcgamer

Quote from: famicom guy on December 11, 2015, 05:20:12 am
DID SOMEBODY CAN EDIT THIS!!!!
MARIO 7 IS A SPRITE HACK OF THE FLINTSTONES NOT JUST A PIRATED COPY
AND MARIO 9 IS A HACK OF THE US VER OF ADVENTURE ISLAND 2

With Mario 7, there are two versions.  One is a sprite hack, and one is just a pirated copy ;)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

TheProGamer1991

;D Great thread but can you give downlaod links? You don't have too, but I gave a request!  :redcart:

Post Merge: July 10, 2016, 09:25:02 am

Oh, I love that website!

Psycho Soldier

There was a Mario hack I've yet to find, but I remember the cartridge label having....Captain Crunch?  :o

Not sure why Captain Crunch came uop when talking about cover art, but hey, to each their own!  :question:

Eden GT

I thought I might share a list of SMB1 Hacks I don't have. Much of these are from the early-mid 2000s.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-mj3Kow_b4wUzqtLvhtI4mup2OvyE45yTNrUh0Nabdc/edit?usp=drive_web