List of Mario hacks

Started by JC, March 01, 2007, 08:38:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemant

JC

Cool hack. Looks pretty basic...they didn't even bother to put Mario's image at the bottom. I added it to the list. Now we need only a few more to complete the list. :)

jbholio

I'm a little bit disappointed.  I got a Super Bros 8 cartridge but the game is Don Doko Don 2 without Mario as the main character.  The label on my cart is exactly the same as siudym carts.  Still it's very good game. I like the music.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: jbholio on June 26, 2007, 04:24:42 pm
I'm a little bit disappointed.  I got a Super Bros 8 cartridge but the game is Don Doko Don 2 without Mario as the main character.  The label on my cart is exactly the same as siudym carts.  Still it's very good game. I like the music.

waaaaaaaaaaaa selll me bros 8 cart!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Haha. Sucks that they tricked you, jbholio. It's been a while since I've gotten a pirate cart and the game wasn't as advertised.

And FamicomFreak...why would you want that version of SMB8 if it's just Don Doko Don without the hack!?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on June 27, 2007, 04:13:26 pm
Haha. Sucks that they tricked you, jbholio. It's been a while since I've gotten a pirate cart and the game wasn't as advertised.

And FamicomFreak...why would you want that version of SMB8 if it's just Don Doko Don without the hack!?

oh nvm waaaaaaaaaaaa find super bros 8!

MaxXimus

Heh. All high and mighty now eh...

FamicomFreak

I already had the dump.....sell me cart! HAHAHAHHA I SAW THE MESSAGE ON THE SITE LOL!!!

Paul-FC

does any one have a mario 4 cart for sale

FamicomFreak

Paul-FC

this is my Mario 13 cart

here is some game play. sorry for the bad quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqCePPboPU

FamicomFreak

Paul-FC

i just bought a Mario 8 cart but i think it will be Doku Doko Don 2 not Mario 8  :-\

FamicomFreak

Quote from: popibros1 on January 15, 2008, 10:59:52 am
i just bought a Mario 8 cart but i think it will be Doku Doko Don 2 not Mario 8  :-\

Hey yeah I heard of someone who bought a mario 8 cart as well but ended up getting doko doko don 2. Is there someone making fake copies of Mario 8?? those bastards!

MaxXimus

Quote from: popibros1 on January 15, 2008, 10:59:52 am

I thought you already had Mario 8. Interesting.