WTB: Famicom multicart & 72pin->60pin converter

Started by amnesia, March 26, 2012, 12:20:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

amnesia

Hi,

I'm looking for some interesting Famicom multicarts, with a nice selection of games that function as they should without problems on real Famicom hardware.

I'm also in need of a converter to play NES games on my AV Famicom. Honeybee or other well known brands would be prefered, but as long as they work without problems it is of interest :)

cpix

I have a extra 72->60 pin adapter, like the one in this picture. I have tested it on games like Festers quest and they all work. not sure what price i should be asking, the extra i have is completely unused. also nice about it that you have the cart the correct way, seeing the front and not the back =)

amnesia

Tell me how much you are looking for shipped to Denmark, and we'll go from there :)

cpix

ok, i need to check the weight, but untrackable package from norway to denmark is about 130kr

Hamburglar

Quote from: cpix on March 26, 2012, 06:21:45 am
I have a extra 72->60 pin adapter, like the one in this picture. I have tested it on games like Festers quest and they all work. not sure what price i should be asking, the extra i have is completely unused. also nice about it that you have the cart the correct way, seeing the front and not the back =)

Have you tested it with Castlevania 3? If it has not been modified it will have problems with Castlevania 3, I know because I have one. Once modded that is one of the best adapters because the games label faces you.

amnesia

Well, I just got an offer for a honeybee from a guy in this forum, that I just couldn't refuse.

Listed as one of the best in this forum, so I'm looking forward to getting it. Even though the label will not be facing me with this one afaik.

cpix

Quote from: Hamburglar on March 27, 2012, 04:52:18 am
Quote from: cpix on March 26, 2012, 06:21:45 am

Have you tested it with Castlevania 3? If it has not been modified it will have problems with Castlevania 3, I know because I have one. Once modded that is one of the best adapters because the games label faces you.

ah, no i haven't, i only have castlevania 3 as a famicom cartridge (of course) =) but i would very much like to know what the modification involves :)