Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2016, 05:15:35 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Why are we all showing up as "AWAAAAA!!!"?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Why are we all showing up as "AWAAAAA!!!"?  (Read 2562 times)
Drakon
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

Retro console modder

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 02:33:22 PM »

And that is why so many forums nowadays have such awful reputations, for the dictatorship-esque staff that believe that anyone who dares have an opinion other than their own is the Anti-Christ, and should have the banhammer crashed down upon their skull for simply sharing an idea that they see as being contradictory to their own. But I digress, I wouldn't want to be a part of such a community anyway, and neither should you. 

Yeah that's why when I caught wind that I was unwanted here I was fully prepared to leave and never post again.  The last thing I want to do is post where I'm not wanted.

Nightstar699
Always an AV Famicom
FamicomBox
United States United States

CIB games! They're pretty cool!

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »

And that is why so many forums nowadays have such awful reputations, for the dictatorship-esque staff that believe that anyone who dares have an opinion other than their own is the Anti-Christ, and should have the banhammer crashed down upon their skull for simply sharing an idea that they see as being contradictory to their own. But I digress, I wouldn't want to be a part of such a community anyway, and neither should you. 

Yeah that's why when I caught wind that I was unwanted here I was fully prepared to leave and never post again.  The last thing I want to do is post where I'm not wanted.

But on another note, I already miss being AWAAAAA!!!. I had already grown to hold that title very near and dear to my non-existent heart.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: