Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 21, 2014, 07:29:34 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Famicom World
| |-+  Updates and Suggestions (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  gameofjapan.com
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: gameofjapan.com  (Read 1031 times)
michaelthegreat
AV Famicom

« on: April 11, 2012, 06:09:14 AM »

I was looking at some of the sites that have ads on the main page and gameofjapan.com is one of them. When I tried to go there, Trend Micro told me that it was a bad site--either that it has been passing malicious software or has been involved in scams or fraud. Is gameofjapan.com safe? I mean I assume it's a false positive (or that it was temporarily hacked or something), but I just wanted to check...
manuel
CIB maniac
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Japan Japan

It'sa Mii, manuel

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16:57 AM »

Probably a false positive.
I never visited the site before, but I checked now and it seems fine.
I wouldn't worry too much.

Parodius Duh
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:16:55 PM »

gameofjapan.com is Hit-Japan on ebay, hes a great ebay seller but Ive never bought from their site.
Frank_fjs
AV Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:55:55 AM »

I believe that although most of the stock comes from Hit-Japan, the GameofJapan site is actually run by different people.

I've never had a problem with Hit-Japan, they've always been very easy to communicate with and despatch items fast. I have had problems with GameofJapan though, on more than one occasion, where they were either completely non-responsive to communication or if they did respond, rather rude with their response. They've also taken a rather long time to post things out and sell things that they don't have in stock.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: