Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 03:49:24 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Amiga 600
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amiga 600  (Read 378 times)
80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« on: May 05, 2012, 11:12:29 AM »

Anyone here have subj? I am interested to get one in the near future, but it must be NTSC not PAL. No needs in power supply or cables, but complete(all keys, screws etc on it's place) unit. Perfect, if unit is in working condition and there is no mods at all. So Amiga thread go!

I do not have paypal, facebook, twitter accounts. Don't ask me why.
2A03
Twin Famicom

Gone from FW

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 06:00:30 AM »

An Amiga 600 is a decent choice if you want to get into the Amiga scene, it has an internal IDE port so you can actually hook up a CompactFlash adapter and run software from that as opposed to disks. An Amiga 1200 would be better if you can find one, as that has AGA support unlike the A600 and also has an internal IDE port.
80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:57:52 AM »

Thanks for reply. Ummm i read a bit about Amiga family and would try in the near future. 600 model have good enough package inside, small size(i like design of 600) and it's still Amiga. Probably Amiga is equivalent of japanese X68000 system.

80sFREAK
Sharp C1
Japan Japan

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 11:49:02 AM »

Made decision to go for Amiga600, but without umlauts on the keyboard and with proper placed "Z" and "Y" keys Grin Any suggestions, where to get one with not inflated price? Just checked ebay, but nothing out there. Any messageboards amiga-related? Thanks in advance

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: