Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 09:30:28 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Anyone own X68000 system?
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Anyone own X68000 system?  (Read 1010 times)
Aimsworth
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »

That's actually a ridiculous price, even an X68000 XVI shouldn't go for that much. I've seen them go on Yahoo Japan for about $250, and even when you factor in shipping and middleman fees it would still be cheaper than this one on eBay/

You can always make an offer on it... there is some cosmetic damage (scratches, especially on the lower right front half). I just saw it and figured I'd mention it here... but good call on the price.... I apologize if I made it seem like the deal of the century.
fuuraisen
Famiclone

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 06:29:43 PM »

It's almost a guarantee that anything like this will always be much cheaper via Yahoo Japan Auctions. Even when you factor in the shipping/bank transfer fee/commission. Especially on consoles.

Concerning Japan-Games proxy service. His commission rate is expensive. I have a contact in Japan that buys me stuff off YAJ and his commission is flat rate 5$.  You also only need to send him a 1000Y($12) deposit and he will bid on the item. his Bank transfer fee is 160Y

I've had nothing but perfect service from him over the numerous times I bought. He repsonds to email's fast as well and great English. Provides an Excel sheet detailing all charges that is clear and easily understandable.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: