Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 08:18:28 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: Jedi QuestMaster, manuel, FamicomFreak, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Hidden object games that have no (or very little) BS like magic involved...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hidden object games that have no (or very little) BS like magic involved...  (Read 218 times)
ramidavis
Famicom
United States United States

loopier than a gosub command.

« on: July 05, 2013, 04:15:07 AM »

Does anybody know of some hidden object games that do not center around magic, paganism, death, etc...?
My mother loves hidden object games, but is easily put off by that type of thing. She has been enjoying "big city adventure" series, "mystery p i" series, the likes of those.
She loved "pure hidden", just wish there was a "2".
Any way, any hidden object games you can think of that are not your typical "collect all this stuff so we can free some ancient magic from its sleep" BS would be greatly welcomed.
security16
Twin Famicom
Australia Australia

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »

I think on my DS I have a mysteries of the titanic game thats like that. There is also a Dr Who game that is like that too. Hopefully thats somewhat helpful to you though the titanic game i breezed through within an hour or so.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: