March 28, 2024, 04:57:24 am

Ask Security16

Started by security16, May 27, 2012, 07:12:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

Out of boredom and the fact i can't sleep because i'm pinging on energy drink I've decided to start a thread where you all can ask me random stuff and i'll attempt to answer your questions. They can be anything but lets try to keep it somewhat clean  :-[  ;D

petik1

How many flavors of pringles are there?

security16

May 27, 2012, 04:49:47 pm #2 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:40:08 pm by security16
I'm going to say 8 at a guess :D

*EDIT*
According to the pringles website there are 10 so i was close even though here in Oz i've only seen 3
http://www.pringles.com/products/flavors

Parodius Duh

Ever been to Japan? Ur practically neighbors... oh and do Aussie's add a U to everything like the Brits? Neighbour...

Ever watch Aggro's cartoon connection as a kid?

Drakon

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 27, 2012, 06:58:51 pm
Ever been to Japan? Ur practically neighbors... oh and do Aussie's add a U to everything like the Brits? Neighbour...

Canadians add a U to everything...but perhaps yoU already knew that.

Algo Fonix

What's it like not having Pop-Tarts being available in every grocery store? D:

L___E___T

Just pipping in to say that nobody adds a U to those words, it was there all along but some folks way back when took it out, maybe it was confusing :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

son_ov_hades

Blame Noah Webster, the man almost single handedly created the American dialect of English.

petik1

I sometimes use the u's.... for variety.

security16

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 27, 2012, 06:58:51 pm

No i haven't been to Japan yet it's a pretty long swim and every time i start swimming that way they keep harpooning my fat arse!
Yes we have words that require a U in them because we use the Queens English here pretty much we are still a british colony much like Canada. In fact Canada is like Australia for the northern hemisphere but instead of ridiculous heat they have intolerable cold!
Yes I did watch Agro's cartoon connection but they eventually cancelled it because the puppeteer kept feeling up the poor female hosts

Quote from: Algo Fonix on May 28, 2012, 09:53:39 am
What's it like not having Pop-Tarts being available in every grocery store? D:

Fucking infuriating but it keeps me from being much fatter than i already am!
Quote from: son_ov_hades on May 28, 2012, 03:25:53 pm
Blame Noah Webster, the man almost single handedly created the American dialect of English.
I think i need to punch this guy in the dick unless he's long dead!

Drakon

Quote from: L___E___T on May 28, 2012, 10:17:16 am
Just pipping in to say that nobody adds a U to those words, it was there all along but some folks way back when took it out, maybe it was confusing :D

I love the British they atleast know how to spell and speak properly.  I feel like banging my head everytime I read or hear the word "anyways".

And our cold isn't intolerable at all only at the northern part where nobody lives.  I'm pretty close to the states and we've had some pretty warm and almost snow-free winters.

Anyway back on topic questions questions.....now that everyone seems to hate mel gibson do you refer to him as "american" or "australian" ?

security16

Quote from: Drakon on May 28, 2012, 08:18:08 pm
Anyway back on topic questions questions.....now that everyone seems to hate mel gibson do you refer to him as "american" or "australian" ?

He's an american he was born there but came here when he was like 15 or something. Jackie Chan to me is an Aussie  though because he grew up in Canberra! Thats the capital city of Australia if anyone ever asks you it also has the largest population of roundabouts per capita!

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

tonev

Well i guess i am going to be the first one to ask a video game related question  ;D
Do you own an original copy of smb1 and how many times have you beaten smb1?
I am back everyone :)

son_ov_hades

Quote from: security16 on May 28, 2012, 07:52:51 pm
I think i need to punch this guy in the dick unless he's long dead!

Yeah he's been dead for 169 years  ;D