April 19, 2024, 09:24:28 pm

Ask Security16

Started by security16, May 27, 2012, 07:12:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Quote from: Drakon on June 01, 2012, 04:19:13 pm
Crikey I always assumed the most dangerous animal would be a stingray!

Too soon man ;_;

security16

Quote from: fredJ on June 01, 2012, 12:35:39 pm
Awesome, my own aswering box.  :)

Who is the greatest person to come from Australia? ( I accept it's a bit of opinion )

Hugh Jackman not only is he fucking hotsauce he's also from my area! Sadly he doesn't live around here anymore but meh.
I would have said me but I'M STILL HERE :P kidding though i'm not that great.
Quote from: petik1 on June 01, 2012, 08:11:10 pm
Quote from: Drakon on June 01, 2012, 04:19:13 pm
Crikey I always assumed the most dangerous animal would be a stingray!

Too soon man ;_;

Man i still get all teary when i see Steve Irwin stuff or when the kidlet is watching Bindi the jungle girl. I had the biggest crush on him when i was younger.  Aussies that don't have poles up thier arses were making stingray jokes the day he died and were laughing so it's never too soon :P

Drakon

June 01, 2012, 09:15:28 pm #32 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:23:11 pm by Drakon
I love hugh jackman not only is he in great shape he's an awesome actor and he seems like a cool guy.  My gf was really into real steel I thought he did an amazing job with the whole father son bonding thing.  Even his fake accent was great!  I first saw him in that god awful movie "swordfish" way back when with a young halle berry doing what she does best (bending over and making all the men drool).  Later she became storm and stopped the bending over and people slowly lost interest in her.  Then as a last ditch effort Halle made a dedicated bending over movie known as cat women but by that point the damage had been done...

Seriously though how come so many great actors come from Australia?  Like no good actors come from Canada...

security16

Quote from: Drakon on June 01, 2012, 09:15:28 pm
Seriously though how come so many great actors come from Australia?  Like no good actors come from Canada...

NIDA :D We have a university special for the performing arts and you will find that most of the best actors from Oz went there though these days it's just leftovers from home and away!
Michael Shanks is from Canada so shhhhhh Canadians are like Australians with an americanish accent!

DerZocker

does your toilets flush clockwise or counter-clockwise? ;)

fredJ

I get such good answers here. :)

Next question: What would I do in Australia other than bbq, surfing and drinking beer?
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Drakon

Quote from: fredJ on June 02, 2012, 06:07:00 am

Next question: What would I do in Australia other than bbq, surfing and drinking beer?

watch dingos eat your baby!

security16

Quote from: DerZocker on June 02, 2012, 02:25:28 am
does your toilets flush clockwise or counter-clockwise? ;)

I will have to do a video for you :D
Quote from: fredJ on June 02, 2012, 06:07:00 am

My laundry, mow the lawn, the dishes , cook , entertain the kidlet , play famicom games with me or were you thinking more touristy stuff?
I spose it depends on what you like doing. If you like animals we have zoo's and wildlife parks and a couple of decent aquariums in Sydney one of them you can even go diving with sharks (Which i do want to do some day but it's about $500) They also have whale watching tours for a good part of the year. If you're an outdoorsy type there are really nice places you can go for bushwalks (translated into northern hemisphere english it would be hiking) and there are some awesome beaches around that you can just park your arse and perve (but also see things that can't be unseen like old guys in budgie smugglers) If you're more interested in nightlife there are several clubs in the major cities you can go to and they serve more than just beer but be nice to the bouncers some of them bite.

Quote from: Drakon on June 02, 2012, 06:08:30 pm
watch dingos eat your baby!

Dingoes don't like the taste of baby

Parodius Duh

Tie me Kangaroo down, sport?

Take me Koala Back, Jack?

Mind me platypus duck, Bill?

Rolf Harris, is he as popular in his home country as he is here in the East Coast USA?

security16

Quote from: Parodius Duh on June 02, 2012, 08:48:59 pm
Rolf Harris, is he as popular in his home country as he is here in the East Coast USA?

I always thought he was British

Parodius Duh

Quote from: security16 on June 02, 2012, 09:04:11 pm
Quote from: Parodius Duh on June 02, 2012, 08:48:59 pm

I always thought he was British

haha nope, hes just very popular there too.

is Vegimite actually good? I think i may have ate too much of it at once...its like a salty burned up swamp taste...

NintendoKing

Vegemite is what Aussies eat, Brits like myself eat Marmite which is savory andshould be spread ultra thinly.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on June 02, 2012, 09:15:03 pm
Vegemite is what Aussies eat, Brits like myself eat Marmite which is savory andshould be spread ultra thinly.

Marmite, huh? I think ill pick up a jar, I always see it at the market. Spread ultra thinly....thats where I went wrong!

NintendoKing

1 tiny bottle of marmite should last 1-3 months depending on your household size.

security16

Vegemite is fucking awful ! Marmite is pretty good but Promite is the shit kids!
Vegemite is also no longer Australian since they sold out a while back.