FOR SALE: Assorted Famicom and Other HKO's

Started by Allahweh, July 13, 2012, 12:38:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Allahweh

I recently tapped some sources in China and had a whole slew of rarer Hong Kong Originals for the Famicom and other consoles sent to me, and while they might be eventually going up on eBay, I wanted to go ahead and tell you what games I have here so that you might have the option of picking them up before they go there.

I haven't taken pictures of all of them yet, but you should know about most of these games and can quickly research them.  If not, feel free to contact me via the method listed at the end of this post.

Games currently up for grabs:

"Phantasy Star IV" (Famicom, Brand New, 3 Copies Available) - An 8-bit port of PSIV done by Waixing Computer Science ca. 2010 or 2011.

"The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods" (Famicom, Brand New, 2 Copies Available) - Another Waixing port.

"Rockman DX3" (Game Boy Color, Brand New) - A rare HKO by VastFame; 2nd in a three part series called the "Zook Trilogy"

"SEGA Super Mario World" (Genesis/MD, Cartridge-only, 2 Copies Available) - Interesting original Mario game for the Genesis/MD; search YouTube to see videos of it.

"Rockman Mega World" (Genesis/MD, Region-free pirate, cartridge-only, 2 copies available)

I have prices in mind for each game, but I will solicit offers via email (not PM, as I don't check here often).  Please only email if you are really serious and will give a serious offer as I don't want time wasted.  Also, you may feel free to email with any general questions you have.  You may reach me at:   allahweh@gmail.com

Payments will be done via PayPal and I will ship by USPS Priority Mail.  International shipping is available upon request.

"Stick close to your desks and never go to sea, and you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navy!"

allahweh@gmail.com (EMail)
@Allahweh (Twitter)
http://allahweh.wordpress.com (Blog)

Parodius Duh

is Sega Super Mario world just the "Squirrel King" hack or is it the port of the SNES title Super Mario World?

fcgamer

First of all, some of these so-called Hong Kong originals are actually from Taiwan...

On another note, I wonder how much for Rockman Mega World?  I hope you are not asking more than $10 for it..

Post Merge: April 06, 2014, 06:41:37 pm

On a third note, you'd better be careful if listing these on ebay, as they might shut down your account due to it.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

JessicaWolf

Quote from: fcgamer on April 06, 2014, 06:40:49 pm

On a third note, you'd better be careful if listing these on ebay, as they might shut down your account due to it.

Yes, be very careful about listing unofficial stuff on eBay. A friend of mine in Korea just has his eBay account shut down a few weeks ago just because he put up a few old pirate carts. From what I understand, eBay has stepped up their efforts recently to clean up the masses of fake/bootleg/pirate items on the whole site. Even if you have been a seller for years, they will shut down an account without warning.
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

MaxXimus

Agreed on rockman mega world. Mine came with cartridge and insert for ~$12 shipped. I got my copy of Super Mario World 64 for ~$10 shipped.
aliexpress has loads of these cartridges for dirt cheap.