where to buy cheap famicom carts

Started by jamespoo, July 20, 2012, 01:22:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespoo

you know like the ones that come with cheap famicom clone consoles

:redcart:

famiac

I can sell you some really cheap famicom carts (multicarts) for 3.5$ each plus shipping. But im not in the US right now so shipping is ridiculously expensive.

jamespoo

Quote from: famiac on July 20, 2012, 12:50:48 pm
I can sell you some really cheap famicom carts (multicarts) for 3.5$ each plus shipping. But im not in the US right now so shipping is ridiculously expensive.

i am not in the usa  im in new zealand but i just found this site

http://volumeratesvip.com/cate/video-games-fc/sortby/1

so i good now

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

Frank_fjs

Be careful with that site, they have a tendency to take your money and not fulfil your order, send you the wrong item and even in the best case scenario where everything works out, they're carts are really cheap and crappy.

tonev

Nope... nothing like that... yes famicom carts are cheap like all pirates... volumerates is the best :)
Edit:
NOW I HATE THEM NO PAYPAL OPTION  :(
I am back everyone :)

jamespoo

Quote from: tonev on July 21, 2012, 10:55:31 am
Nope... nothing like that... yes famicom carts are cheap like all pirates... volumerates is the best :)
Edit:
NOW I HATE THEM NO PAYPAL OPTION  :(

yeah that is a shame

but i have bought off them before with no problems using my visa prezzy card

tonev

Nah i know there were a lot of claims :( but they should stop offering unsecured shipping and bring paypal BACK
I am back everyone :)

jamespoo

Quote from: 80sFREAK on July 23, 2012, 05:14:29 am
Quote from: tonev on July 23, 2012, 01:11:25 am
Nah i know there were a lot of claims :( but they should stop offering unsecured shipping and bring paypal BACK
It does not matter. they selling junk and they selling dirt cheap, as most chinese do. and if you noticed mail with tracking cost same as cart or even more.

i see all these people complain about have been sent the wrong item or not been sent it or item was broken ect

i have bought lots and lots of stuff from many Chinese site and everything has been fine for me

it looks like that site i posted with those cheap carts is dead and gone as they no longer reply to emails and when i goto pay for item it just gives errors