Missing pin on extension port?

Started by supermetriodbros, August 22, 2012, 06:19:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

supermetriodbros

Recently during my trip to new jersey I have been poking around the one game I have sought after since I got my famicom, family basic. They are expensive, but I remembered the extension port on my famicom is missing a pin... I don't know if this needs a fix or if it is a problem. Will I need to repair it to use the family basic peripherals? If so, how?
;) supermetriodbros, who is back on fw.
so I forgot my famicom world username, and then I remembered and typed in supermetroidbros. But it it didn't work... So I sent to my email and my username was... supermetrIOdbros. wow

ericj

Depends on which pin it is. Can you post a pic?

supermetriodbros

Sorry, I cant. I return home tomorrow or the next day so I'll post then. I think it was in the top half towards the right, but I'm not totally sure.
so I forgot my famicom world username, and then I remembered and typed in supermetroidbros. But it it didn't work... So I sent to my email and my username was... supermetrIOdbros. wow

Frank_fjs

I hope you can get it working, it's a lot of fun messing around with Family Basic. Fingers crossed for ya! :)

supermetriodbros

apparently im not missing a port  ;D yay... i could swear i was though