JohnnyBlaze

Started by 80sFREAK, August 29, 2012, 03:03:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

80sFREAK

August 29, 2012, 03:03:08 am Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:58:29 am by 80sFREAK
This guy filed ebay-style claim "item is not as described". As i can see at moment, he is not tending to send goods back, but take money. So far so good. He knew from beginning, that everything is secondhand as been sold AS IS.

ebay's feedback cost nothing since sellers can not leave negative feedback. This actually proove my position to claim this member as scammer. I'm pretty sure, he will do it again, if he will have chance. Just that type of person. If anyone wish to deal with this member i would strictly recommend secure payment/goods.

P.S. AFAIK posting on your own feedback thread is not allowed
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

JohnnyBlaze

PayPal told me they had to put in the whole thing and wouldn't put just a partial like I asked(it would cost a significant amount to ship back to him)

A member here had to intervene and trade with me to get a working one.

One look at his bullshit reasoning and you will learn not to take his word for granted. Won't drop issue even AFTER it was settled and still slanting me ever chance he gets like a little child. One look at my eBay feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johnnyblaze1986&ftab=AllFeedback

And you will see who's REALLY trying to tell the truth....
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

2A03

We just completed a trade and I'm very satisfied with the CIB Famicom and boxed FDS he sent me. Everything was well-packed and came exactly as described!

Paul-FC

Just got a broken AV Famicom from him. He shipped very quickly.

Thanks again!

senseiman

+1 from me, a great guy to deal with!  Thanks  ;D