Things That Make You Feel Old

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, December 16, 2012, 01:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

I went through my early NSFs made with NerdTracker II & the copyright date read "2003" .

UglyJoe

When albums that I love get re-released as "anniversary" editions.  They just say to me, "Hey, that new album you absolutely loved as a teenager is now as old as you were when you listened to it, you old bastard!".

L___E___T

Checking FamicomWorld very day.  Heck, loving famicom in general!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Cheetahmen

Whenever I watch an old episode of Never Mind the Buzzcocks and recognise most of the songs on it.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Epic_Lotus

Seeing Star Wars toys at a collectibles shop from the re-releases in the 1990's, and realizing those are almost 20 years old now.   

son_ov_hades

The fact that people born in the 90s can drink now.

fcgamer

Definitely my like for the Famicom.  When I see kids these days playing with their PSPs and what not, just realize how much of a dinosaur I really am...
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

security16

Going to my oldest nieces 21st and watching her boyfriend propose to her! Oh and the arthritis in my spine

manuel

Seeing my son grow up... (he'll be 5 next month)

Or looking on the calender and see the words "10th wedding anniversary" circled.  :o  (Yeah, guys, we're married for 10 years on the 23rd this month. Time really flies...)

jpx72

Wow Manuel, you got married on 23th of december? I don't know anyone getting married so close to christmas! (to be honest I don't know anybody getting married in winter!)
Congrats by the way!

On topic:
I feel young, sorry no contributions ;D

manuel

Yeah, that's right. We got married in winter, very close to Christmas.
And now you know somebody who did that!  ;D