March 29, 2024, 08:37:53 am

New love for the R-Zone!

Started by NintendoKing, December 29, 2012, 10:03:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Wizard & Warriors is my favorite.  Played a loooot of Airwolf, though.  I remember eventually opening up Airwolf and cutting the wire going to the speaker, so that I could keep playing the game in places where bleeping noises were not appreciated.

NintendoKing

Well collecting R-Zone is getting more difficult but I'm still trying to find good deals: I did buy a NOS copy of Area 51 recently. :)

zmaster18

I'm not a big fan of LCD games only because the gameplay is repetitive as hell. The whole purpose of the games are to repeat the same action over and over until you mess up 3 times or give up. The Game & Watch games do make excellent table alarm-clocks though. I love how the on screen characters animate while it tells time! I used to have a Game & Watch Turtle Bridge but sold it online shortly after getting it.

NintendoKing

I now own a third headunit, as well as Mortal Kombat 3, Daytona USA, and Panzer Dragoon.

mario_bro2065

Those darn LCD games? I have a ton of those laying around... I remember those like heck when I was 5

fcgamer

I occassionally find LCD games and pick them up, though they always end up being the fat in my collection, which needs to be trimmed here and there.

My most interesting LCD game is from Micro Genius, the guys that made so many Famiclones back in the day.

When I was a child we used to have and play the LCD games a lot.  There was some car racing game that I really loved,  for a period of time.

Once we got Game Boys though, my brother and I never looked back.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

NintendoKing

The R-Zone is something special though with the way it was designed. :) I lost it in a fusion zone of Tech.

meilleuir

I had the R zone when I was a kid .

Never understood how to beat levels in Batman .

NintendoKing

Unfortunately without manuals most games take a ton of trial and error to figure out.