Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 10:53:04 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: Jedi QuestMaster, manuel, FamicomFreak, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Finds (All Others)
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] Print
Author Topic: Finds (All Others)  (Read 249032 times)
stealthlurker
AV Famicom

« Reply #3645 on: April 18, 2014, 09:01:10 PM »

I don't know too much about this figure. Saw it from a friend's collection and had to get one myself  Grin. I don't see any on Ebay right now, but on Yahoo Japan Auctions there are 3 available.

One has a current bid of 1,000 yen. The other two are at a min bid of 9,000 and 10,000 yen. Hope that helps!

Nightstar699
Always an AV Famicom
Sharp C1
United States United States

My chanko stew will blow you away!

« Reply #3646 on: April 18, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »

Ah, thanks. I was expecting it to be upwards of 10,000 yen, so I guess I wasn't too far off. I'll look into getting one eventually, for now I got a new console just the other day, so I'll have a decent update to post early next week.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
FamicomBox
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #3647 on: April 18, 2014, 10:13:36 PM »

Impressive finds!!  Can't wait to see more of the SEGA stuff!

I don't think I've ever seen that white gun box before - what is it?  Would you mind showing some closer pics?  I'm really intrigued as to what's inside! 

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
stealthlurker
AV Famicom

« Reply #3648 on: Yesterday at 03:24:40 PM »

I'll try and snap some pics for you in the near future. Right now I'm trying to ramp up "the processing" of this stuff. My computer room is a mess with packages  Embarrassed so I'd like to make some real progress in cutting it down and dumping the packing material at least

More new posters

Macross Chronicle

Macross Laserdisc game

P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #3649 on: Yesterday at 03:55:29 PM »

That white box is the holster for the gun. Cool first time I see it as a separate product.

stealthlurker
AV Famicom

« Reply #3650 on: Yesterday at 06:01:37 PM »

Continuing with the de-bubble wrapping of goods... crazy thing is that I still have a ton to go!  Cry

Very, very rare Ninja Gaiden OVA Laserdisc

R-Type mini-laserdisc

Some boardgames... F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country and Bomberman (B-Daman)

L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
FamicomBox
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #3651 on: Yesterday at 06:57:34 PM »

Wow, more amazing stuff  - how does your wife put up with it all? Cheesy  
Sometimes I have to bring stuff home in secret so my lady won't interrogate haha.

I think the NG laserdisc is the best part - I love the OVA art as it was used for the NG3 handbill, box and game etc.
Seen the VHS kicking about but never the Laser Disc, a very nice find!  I have the OVA saved digitally, have you seen it?  It's decent I think.

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
wholesalewatch648
Twin Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #3652 on: Yesterday at 07:09:43 PM »

that DK Country board game is fricken sweet
i always look forward to seeing your amazing finds Shocked

I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.
stealthlurker
AV Famicom

« Reply #3653 on: Yesterday at 10:57:41 PM »

Yeah a friend of mine had a tape copy back in the 90s. We thought it was pretty neat back then. For a while I only ever saw tapes. Then a buddy of mine got an LD. Since then I've been hard on the hunt. These suckers are rare. Now I'm on the hunt for the Salamander OVAs on LD. Those guys are very rare too  Sad

Yeah I've got a thing now for those videogame themed boardgames. So quirky and out of the norm. Exactly the type of thing I'm into these days.

I've got some other really unique Famicom related goods still in bubble wrap in the boxes. I'll post them in a few days or so.

Post Merge: Today at 04:33:48 PM
Wow, more amazing stuff  - how does your wife put up with it all? Cheesy  
Sometimes I have to bring stuff home in secret so my lady won't interrogate haha.

My coworkers sneak in stuff like that haha. My dad also has me order golf clubs and have them shipped to my house. I give him a call when they arrive and he hides them in his trunk until the evening when he can slip them into one of his bags.  Grin

I usually keep everything neat and tidy (maybe even OCD haha). I myself don't like seeing game stuff all the over the house. I also prefer to have stuff stored in cabinets with doors. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to see a wall of games. I think being like that and keeping a strong grip on the finances gives me freedom to do this type of collecting. Although it helps once in a while to present a spontaneous gift of this season's hot handbag, shoes, etc LOL

« Last Edit: Today at 04:33:48 PM by stealthlurker » Logged

L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
FamicomBox
Hong Kong Hong Kong

NIB hardware collector

« Reply #3654 on: Today at 09:24:46 PM »

You get all this stuff, and handbags, and still keep a strong grip on the finances?  That's pretty staggering, Famicom collecting has nearly ruined me..

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: