Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 14, 2016, 04:56:55 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, SumixXam, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Finds (All Others)
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] Print
Author Topic: Finds (All Others)  (Read 393307 times)
RyanRR
Famiclone

« Reply #4155 on: February 12, 2016, 03:26:31 PM »

His email address is hidden from forum members and only visible to mods and admins. He has set his email to be private so it would be a violation of his privacy to give that info out. Sorry about that. You are more than welcome to send them a PM and see if they reply.
In previous reply L___E___T Moderator just offering me to shoot him on email, I'm glad for that offer and I will do in the right way, but your suggestion is make me confused :/
P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #4156 on: February 12, 2016, 04:09:09 PM »

That would be a clear violation of his privacy, I wouldn't like that someone did that with my e-mail. Maybe you could ask Let to mail him for you and ask if it's ok to contact you instead. That would be more fair at least.

SumixXam
The Backwards Man
Global Moderator
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #4157 on: February 12, 2016, 04:22:07 PM »

His email address is hidden from forum members and only visible to mods and admins. He has set his email to be private so it would be a violation of his privacy to give that info out. Sorry about that. You are more than welcome to send them a PM and see if they reply.
In previous reply L___E___T Moderator just offering me to shoot him on email, I'm glad for that offer and I will do in the right way, but your suggestion is make me confused :/

L__E__T said that the email was in their profile and that you could send them an email from there if you want. He was unaware at the time he wrote that post that the email was only visible to mods. We can't give that info out. I am sorry.

What I can offer though as P suggested, is to have you give me your email address and I can send them an email on your behalf asking if they can contact you and then give them your email address

My previous suggestion was to send them a PM through FamicomWorld and see if they reply. In threads under each members name there are a few icons you can click. Click the one that looks like a rolled up green paper. That is the PM button.
L___E___T
YAMAHA
Global Moderator
Disk-kun
Hong Kong Hong Kong

Hardware Collector

« Reply #4158 on: February 12, 2016, 10:19:18 PM »

Yes sorry for the confusion - I said I could not pass on his e-mail address, it would not be fair.

The above suggestion sounds more appropriate though.

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: