March 28, 2024, 01:47:06 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I've been playing spyro enter the dragonfly for Gamecube, lol. It's not that bad. :p

hippy dave

Yoshi's Woolly World :D loving the whole look and feel.

MaxXimus

I've been playing crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex for Gamecube the last couple days. I have been getting in to collecting for Gamecube lately ha-ha.

chowder

Contra (J) - translated version via my Everdrive.  Can't beat the classics :)

nerdynebraskan

I had my first taste of the Sega CD today. I tried about a dozen different games, most of which were pretty gimmicky and lousy. But Sonic CD is a real gem.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

Cheetahmen

Sega Rally 2 on the Dreamcast, can't beat some good old arcade games. Also, GAME OVER YEAAAH ;D
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

L___E___T

I LOVE Sega Rally 2!  Slipping and sliding that Lancia Strato's around is always fun :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

I played a little Zelda windwaker and super monkey ball last night. Holy crap is super monkey ball addicting.

hippy dave

Today I played on a Donkey Kong arcade machine, which was pretty fun, until I hit level two and discovered that down on the joystick didn't work properly, so I kept getting fucked while I was trying to get down a ladder.

And, um, Micro Machines V3 on playstation, which I was a bit shit at, and an in-development indie game for Wii U called Flight of Light, which was promising and pretty cool in a hypnotic kinda way.

Protoman

Moon Crystal. I have to say, they sacrificed control at the altar of animation. The control isn't terrible but it takes too long turning around and ducking... The first boss took several tries due to this.
Also some times the kid wouldn't slash when crouching? Not sure if that was a glitch or what but it happened more than once. The controls have a general sense of Prince of Persia/Flashback/Another World to them which I'm not sure I like. And the double jump is kind of temperamental as well.

I still like the game though.

P

46 Okunen Monogatari: Harukanaru Eden he for Super Famicom. One of my favourite games! :D

Got to the ice age and only the Yeti left now.

L___E___T

I've been playing a lot of Panel De Pon - and not only that, it's taken over the house, everyone I've shown it to has fallen in love with it.  What an amazing game, totally bowled me over.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Cheetahmen

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I never had this game as a kid so I've only just got around to playing it in-depth. :octorok:
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

P

Great game isn't it? I never seem to get tired of it no matter how many times I play it over.

Quote from: L___E___T on November 25, 2015, 03:37:59 pm
I've been playing a lot of Panel De Pon - and not only that, it's taken over the house, everyone I've shown it to has fallen in love with it.  What an amazing game, totally bowled me over.

Panel de Pon is one of my absolute favourite puzzle games! It's a game that screams Intelligent Systems all over, and one of the reasons I love their games.

More 46 Okunen Monogatari. I just evolved into a mermaid and beat the final sea. Now only the gate to Eden awaits!

MaxXimus

I played a little Twilight Princess today.