April 24, 2024, 07:10:44 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakshi_26

February 27, 2016, 01:45:09 am #4050 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:59:50 am by UglyJoe
Fallout4, Naval Fighter, Poker and bridge are some of my favorite games and the last game I played was Fallout4.

mfm

Quote from: zmaster18 on January 27, 2016, 09:18:04 am
I sold my Wind Waker HD bundle gamepad about a year ago. I researched before I sold it if i needed it to play the games. Well, the answers I found weren't very clear. You do need the gamepad to load games. :(

I think you can use the Pro Controller as a replacement for the Gamepad when controlling the Wii U (to load games, change settings etc).

dreamingnoctis

Fallout 4 for modern games.
Final Fantasy Legend for retrogames.

MaxXimus

I have been playing a little bit of Xbox 360 lately. I never got in to Xbox but lately have been tinkering with one. The last game I played was Sonic and Sega allstars racing.

dreamingnoctis

Twinbee for Famicom. Either this game is a lot harder than it looks...or I'm just really bad at older SHMUP style games...

BaconBitsKing

I just ordered TwinBee and I can't wait to try it. I hope it is hard; I like FC games to last me a long time.

I've been playing Twilight Princess HD lately. I'm loving every minute of it.  :link:

Protoman

Quote from: BaconBitsKing on March 28, 2016, 02:31:02 am
I've been playing Twilight Princess HD lately. I'm loving every minute of it.  :link:

Me too! 35 hours in, got all the poes and Hyrule Castle is next. Too bad they fixed the fishing rod trick against Ganondorf though, that used to be
the trick I used against him. Oh well, will do it for real this time

BaconBitsKing

Castlevania: SOTN. The temptation was too strong and I finally decided to emulate it. I really don't usually like emulating, but I can't really buy a PlayStation right now. This is such an amazing game, and much harder than I expected it to be. I'm currently in the Outer Wall stage of the game.

dreamingnoctis

MaxXimus

Mario kart 8. I just got a Wii u, and you know what. It's pretty sweet!

Protoman

Nangoku Shonen Papuwa-kun on Super Famicom.

I didn't know this game existed up until a week ago, but it's fun. Made by the same developer as Violinist of Hameln.

HeatSeeker

ツインファミコン

nerdynebraskan

I've been hammering away at Roger Clemens MVP Baseball (NES) this weekend. I had the game growing up, and I was horrible at it. Now I'm finding it pretty easy. I've won 19 games in a row and am very close to clinching a spot in the playoffs. It's a game that's worth 10 points in the Nintendo Age NES Challenge, but it's really just because most people find playing 40+ games of an NES baseball game too boring to attempt.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

MaxXimus

NES remix pack for the Wii u. Fun game in my opinion.

L___E___T

I've been trying to beat Nuclear Throne for the last few days.  Can get to the last level, but can't quite beat it yet, and annoyingly it crashes a lot on PS4 when you fail :(

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。