Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 26, 2014, 04:12:17 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Last game you played?
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] Print
Author Topic: Last game you played?  (Read 268329 times)
P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #3855 on: July 21, 2014, 09:24:31 PM »

Stuck in the pit with the three monkeys in Super Metroid for a while. I was never good at walljumping and I always seems to get stuck down there. After lots of practice I think I finally got it (I have no hope for a good ending anymore though). You have to press the opposite direction of the wall for a split second BEFORE you press the jump button. I can do a walljump about 80% of the time now and I can jump between two walls without too much trouble. I still can't do the one-wall-walljump though, but I'll get there.

I defeated Spore Spawn and Kraid of Brinstar again and then gave Norfair a visit. I defeated the miniboss Crocomire but couldn't enter Ridley's lair because the entrance was submerged under lava. Guess I have to head for the wrecked ship.

FamicomRetroGamer
Twin Famicom

Antique Consoles FTW!

« Reply #3856 on: July 22, 2014, 08:10:58 PM »

Wii U - Rayman Legends, this game is absolutely gorgeous and the gameplay is flawless, if there's one thing I dislike then it's the stages which I have to use the stylus as it breaks all the awesomeness of the game.

Dreamcast - Tech Romancer, I set the difficulty to "Very Easy" and even still I can't manage to defeat the final boss (feels like it didn't change the difficulty by much) plus I had trouble defeating other opponents like what the hell, as a gamer I hate turning down the difficulty but even worse is that I can't win the final stage. So annoying I really want to get pass through it. It's not that I'm a "noob" I've learnt how the game works but the boss is hard as nails.
P
Sharp C1
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #3857 on: Yesterday at 10:35:44 PM »

Mastered the wall jumping technique in Super Metroid! Maridia has lots of sections were you are supposed to climb walls with the grappling beam, but it's much faster to simply single-wall-jump them. Draygon is also no more. Time to head back to Norfair and beat up Ridley for the second time.

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: