Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2015, 07:02:33 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, SumixXam, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Last game you played?
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] Print
Author Topic: Last game you played?  (Read 317989 times)
Nightstar699
Always an AV Famicom
FamicomBox
United States United States

My chanko stew will blow you away!

« Reply #3945 on: May 26, 2015, 07:37:37 PM »

I picked up a copy of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (SNES) the other day, and had my first taste of it. It's a pretty solid beat 'em up. Fairly difficult, too. I failed to reach the end of the first stage on two credits.

I'm glad to hear you gave this one a play, it's a favorite of mine. In fact it's one of just two SNES carts I own (the other being Run Saber), really wish both of those had SFC releases. It gets a lot easier, trust me, first time I cleared it I was on my last credit, last life, then second play was a 1CC.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...
nerdynebraskan
Sharp C1
United States United States

I'm Jackson. I play and collect 8-bit Nintendo.

« Reply #3946 on: Yesterday at 01:58:49 AM »

I think the Genesis version might be a better, smoother game based on my limited experience with both. But I do enjoy them both.

Tonight I had a friend over, and screwed around with several NES games: Galaga (one of his favorites), CastleVania (game froze on Dracula's stage... boo!), Kid Icarus, Wizards & Warriors, and Home Alone.

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: