Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 03, 2016, 11:36:16 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Last game you played?
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] Print
Author Topic: Last game you played?  (Read 716179 times)
Cheetahmen
Twin Famicom
England England

« Reply #4095 on: August 23, 2016, 03:50:17 PM »

I played Mobile Light Force on the PS1. I do wish we just got a straight localisation instead, I want an ac tual ending just argh Angry

Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch
BaconBitsKing
Disk System
United States United States

« Reply #4096 on: October 03, 2016, 03:16:48 AM »

Duck Hunt on NES. The clay pigeon game is underrated.  Tongue
ombre noire
Famiclone
France France

« Reply #4097 on: October 25, 2016, 10:00:10 AM »

Download on PC-Engine

just an old retrogamer !!  (^_^)
MaxXimus
There's something to be said about that...
Global Moderator
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #4098 on: October 25, 2016, 01:53:01 PM »

Crash bandicoot on psx.

As an aside, I have no idea what my two year old did, but he somehow made crash go purple for a second.
nerdynebraskan
Sharp C1
United States United States

I'm Jackson. I play and collect 8-bit Nintendo.

« Reply #4099 on: November 25, 2016, 02:37:10 AM »

So I was playing a ROM hack of Tecmo Super Bowl just now made by the American Tecmo Association. They update the rosters to modern players, but didn't use every team in this edition (which I think is from 2006, according to the hacked copyright on the title screen).

The Buccanneers, which were one of the neglected teams, literally had every player renamed to "Not Avail." (I should know, I took a sack from one and his full name popped up.) Worse yet, all the Not Avails on the Bucs had their personal attributes all reduced to bare minimums: the whole team was so slow and weak!

I learned tonight that the score counter only has two digits, because it stopped counting after I went up 99-0. It did keep accurate by-quarter scores though, so I know I actually won the game 129-0. I think I literally scored every way possible: offensive rush, offensive pass, fumble return, interception return, kickoff return, punt return, and safety. I even ran a kickoff I was returning for a touchdown out of bounds at the 1 just so I could kick a field goal.

I think I seriously had 5 or 6 safeties on kickoff returns (because the game doesn't recognize touchbacks on kickoffs). This team was so overmatched it couldn't even reliably run the kick out of the endzone before I tackled the return man.

I even got a shot of my final statistics screen for proof. My offensive numbers were only so low because I kept scoring so many non-offensive TDs.

http://imgur.com/a/lrvjU

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: