April 24, 2024, 07:18:13 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Quote from: famiac on September 25, 2012, 09:23:27 pm
I have no idea, looks like a 12"...

Laserdiscs have the same 12" jacket as LPs, and the discs themselves are 12". So yeah they look almost identical.

stealthlurker

Yup it's a laserdisc. I believe I stated that in my post.

There are 3 in that particular series. One for megadrive, super famicom and pc-engine. Got the pc-engine LD coming in the mail.

On a side note, this morning I happened to win TWO Wondermegas! Bringing my total now to three.

Won a boxed Victor Wondermega (soon to replace my loose one) and a loose SEGA Wondermega. Next going to shoot for a boxed SEGA one and a third gen Victor.

Funky little collage I made with the iPhone to compare the 2 models.

Frank_fjs

So jealous (in a good way)!

Can't believe you have 3 of them, that's insane. :)

stealthlurker

Quote from: Frank_fjs on September 26, 2012, 06:15:53 pm
So jealous (in a good way)!

Can't believe you have 3 of them, that's insane. :)

I might sell my loose ones once I've got all of them boxed.

If you count the US JVC X'Eye, you could say I have 4 since the X'Eye is the US version of the japanese version 3 Wondermega, haha.

Frank_fjs

Yeah, the US one is ugly so to make myself feel better I'm not going to count that one as part of your stash. :)

The PAL Multimega is decent looking but I'd rather have all the bling of the Wondermega.

I prefer the original JP Sega model, but wouldn't turn down a Victor one.

You mention a V3 JP Wondermega, how many versions are there (Japanese ones only)? I'm only familiar with the original Sega one and the later Victor one.

stealthlurker

The 3rd gen japanese Wondermega is pretty much the X'Eye, however it has a built-in IR in the front because it uses wireless controllers.

I believe it's called the Wondermega-M2

jpx72

I had to buy it and it's wonderful! A Korean version with production date 1997. Well at least the label says so :)
Anyway it's mint and I don't know if I should open it  :crazy:

Algo Fonix

Just got this from Senseiman yesterday! I wasn't expecting to get one that was as un-yellowed as what I got, though. o_o Cleaned 'er up and played some Star Fox last night. Veeeery happy!

stealthlurker

Got the last LD in the series below. Goes over about 150 PC-Engine games.

Algo Fonix

Pretty happy to finally own this one!

FamicomFreak

Famicom Freak is back! ^_^' Finds of the past week :p

That's all for now!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

ulera

Quote from: Algo Fonix on September 29, 2012, 08:48:18 am

Just got this from Senseiman yesterday! I wasn't expecting to get one that was as un-yellowed as what I got, though. o_o Cleaned 'er up and played some Star Fox last night. Veeeery happy!

I just got one from him in the exact same un-disgusting condition. Great seller, shame he's gone.

I picked up this little number for $40, came with the controller too!

lobdale

Hey, a CIB Tamagotchi!  What a trip down memory lane it is seeing that thing.

FamicomFreak

MEW Glad you like! ^_^

New stuff!

Cheers :p
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

RainLink

FamicomFreak I love your finds! And is that a Catherine towel/blanket the finds are on?
"Consider your origins: You were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge." - Dante Alighieri