April 20, 2024, 05:36:28 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wholesalewatch648

sounds great now i just gotta get it working  ???
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

stealthlurker

There should be a bunch of youtube vids and web tutorials on how to quickly side load apps, etc... unless you want to get more crazy and root the device... customize the UI etc etc...

NintendoKing

Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on September 11, 2014, 02:42:32 pm
i know i am late to the ouya bandwagon but decided to get one to see what its all about
just hooked it up and it is doing a firmware upgrade by the looks of it

Yea, the system has been sent through like 12 updates and nearly a completely different experience from launch. I have had an OUYA since the month of launch and I am very happy with the awesome changes.

(Oh and lol, I meant to quote but ended up editing my post into yours.)

wholesalewatch648

yeah so far it seems to be working. i download the GB Emu but realized i dont have a working usb memory stick :-[
so tomorrow will probably buy a cheap one
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

NintendoKing

I actually like about 7 of the indies to the point that I have tried beating them and I sort of like another 12. But emulation on the system is awesome, I have been playing DS games which are really fun on OUYA because of the touch screen being able to simulate DS. :)

wholesalewatch648

got the ouya emulating GB roms perfectly. its great.
on a unrelated note, i found these today at the local thrift store when dropping stuff off.  (NOTE: Not video game related, sorry)
they were $0.99 each w/no tax so $4.95 for the set. not sure of there value, but they looked pretty darn cool. i don't think some of them have ever been played.

Shumi Nagaremono

Quote from: wholesalewatch648 on September 12, 2014, 02:50:01 pm
got the ouya emulating GB roms perfectly. its great.
on a unrelated note, i found these today at the local thrift store when dropping stuff off.  (NOTE: Not video game related, sorry)
they were $0.99 each w/no tax so $4.95 for the set. not sure of there value, but they looked pretty darn cool. i don't think some of them have ever been played.

Oh, man.  That takes me back.  When I first moved to Japan and was dirt poor, my GF and I would troll the resale shops for VHS tapes and just watch whatever looked cool. 

The titles are Back to the Future, Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, Lethal Weapon, (JP) Evangelion.  Are they dubbed or subbed, btw?

smeghead

Is 16 euros for Super Nintendo console good deal?   that's about 21$...

Pikkon

^
That's a awesome deal dude.

stealthlurker

Spirited Away blu-ray

Royal Wedding Edition! haha

Shumi Nagaremono

featherplucknfilms

Ummmmm...Mega Drive Tetris?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just thrown in there nonchalant  :o

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

You must be filthy rich, stealthlurker.  :o

stealthlurker

No... my part time job recycling aluminum cans has been lucrative lately  :D