April 18, 2024, 03:05:57 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

Quote from: stealthlurker on March 15, 2015, 09:11:50 am
Congrats LET!! That looks amazing  :fire: :fire: :fire:

Cheers mang!  I got another one actually that I am going to leave sealed, given I have a loose version I carry around.

Ordered the NES faceplate and buttons to go with it as well, as they share the same shell :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

I was finally able to get my hands on my hori mini pad and the 6 CIB games I purchased (2 jn64 and 4 SFC)

I will take some pics in a bit. I'm just really tired right now from a wedding I was at last night. I was the wedding minister(where I live, you can apply for a temporary certificate to wed people. It was a pretty neat experience. I'll also upload a picture to the unveil yourselves thread  I was all spiffed up haha.

stealthlurker

That micro looks really sharp! Congrats!!  :o

MaxXimus

Pikkon

Awesome scores SumixXam,very nice titles.

Some more ebay finds.

Nightstar699

Nice finds to both you guys. That CIB Kirby 64 and Yoshi's Island are beautiful, as is that copy of Ganbare Daiku no Gen San, Pikkon - that happens to be the game that got me into Super Famicom.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MaxXimus

Thanks to both of you. I am playing through Yoshis island right now. Everything in that picture including the controls came to around $115 (which I don't have lol) so I made a trade for the lot. I'm pretty happy.

Also, that Hoshi no Kirby 3(Kirby's DreamLand 3) looks amazing. I love the hologram around Kirby. The label looks much cooler than the one for Hoshi no Kirby Super Deluxe, though that label looks very nice in a different way.

Nightstar699

What did you end up trading for those beauties if I may ask?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MaxXimus

Loose for USA N64
Zelda OOT
Goldeneye 007
Tony hawk 1
Tony hawk 2
Tony hawk 3
Castlevania 64

Loose for USA NES
Simpsons Bartman
Punch out.

For all the games and controls in that picture plus 5 japanese n64 box protectors.

--------

Also for $1 I got a complete copy of Um Jammer Lammy for the USA PSX from the 2nd hand store where I live.

Nightstar699

Wow, you got the waaaaay better end of the deal there. Congratulations dude.

nurd

i got six lil red pikmin in the mail the other day

they really are SO small but I like them a lot anyway

UglyJoe

Quote from: SumixXam on April 05, 2015, 09:45:28 am
Also for $1 I got a complete copy of Um Jammer Lammy for the USA PSX from the 2nd hand store where I live.

Whaaat?  Amazing find.  I'll give you $2 for it 8)

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on April 05, 2015, 10:27:47 am
i got six lil red pikmin in the mail the other day
These are great. If I had plants, I would definitely get some of those.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

got wii pikmin2 in the mail (and olimar)

the olimars... not great but it retails for like 4,99 so you cant expect too much :v

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com