March 29, 2024, 05:37:52 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

QUIMDUNG

I didn't post any pickup for a while, but i was picking up...

Algo Fonix

One of my friends who no longer has a PS3 gave me his whole collection... so I got:

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Resistance
Resistance 2
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Demon's Souls
3D Dot Game Heroes
Heavy Rain
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Katamari Forever
White Knight Chronicles II
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
LA Noir

O______________________________O Best early birthday present ever.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Algo Fonix on June 17, 2012, 06:24:04 pm
One of my friends who no longer has a PS3 gave me his whole collection... so I got:

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Resistance
Resistance 2
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Demon's Souls
3D Dot Game Heroes
Heavy Rain
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Katamari Forever
White Knight Chronicles II
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
LA Noir

O______________________________O Best early birthday present ever.

Im a full on hater for the new generation of games but I will say that 3d dot game heroes is cool! My buddies son was playing it last time I visited them and it was neat to play for a few minutes!

fredJ

Quote from: QUIMDUNG on June 17, 2012, 11:43:44 am
I didn't post any pickup for a while, but i was picking up...

Did you win a GB junk pile?  ;D
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

DerZocker

QuoteIm a full on hater for the new generation of games but I will say that 3d dot game heroes is cool! My buddies son was playing it last time I visited them and it was neat to play for a few minutes!

Everyone should play this game! :D It's a shame it hasn't got any sequel yet.
Just bought Epic Mickey and the Ico/SotC HD Collection. Pretty hard to decide which to play first^^

manuel

June 19, 2012, 06:13:10 am #2975 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:40:27 am by manuel
Doraemon 3 (CIB) for Super Famicom

Post Merge: June 22, 2012, 04:40:27 am

Finally found me a cheap CIB "Tales of Phantasia" (SFC).  ;D

Yelir

I stopped by one of the worst pawn shops in the city and actually found something half decent! The Atari carts were all $5 a piece, and Kid Dracula with the clamshell was $2.50. On a short playthrough, I almost enjoy the GB version more than the FC. :bub:

stealthlurker

Pickups from the local Book-Off and Toys R Us

iCade mobile is TATE-able!

Some stuff that came in the mail Friday and today

Sony S-RGB converter (Japanese 21pin)

Phosphora

Quote from: Yelir on June 22, 2012, 01:19:31 pm
I stopped by one of the worst pawn shops in the city and actually found something half decent! The Atari carts were all $5 a piece, and Kid Dracula with the clamshell was $2.50. On a short playthrough, I almost enjoy the GB version more than the FC. :bub:

Awesome, aside from the authentic "Mr. Do!'s Castle" those look like PAL Atari pirates. Do they play on an NTSC console?

manuel

CIB Super Famicom Memory Cassette.
I wonder if there's a game on it. (I haven't tested it yet.)

stealthlurker

Quote from: senseiman on June 25, 2012, 05:44:59 pm
Puck Man!!

http://famicomblog.blogspot.jp/2012/06/puck-man-says-i-am-so-pucking-awesome.html

My new favorite piece of my retro gaming collection!

NICE! I used to have the American version of that exact game in elementary school. That sure brings back memories... M.U.S.C.L.E. men, baseball cards, robot toys, haha.

senseiman

Thanks!

I was never fortunate enough to own a Tomy handheld when I was a kid, but I remember REALLY wanting one.  I think around Christmas of 1982 or 1983 I had a catalog with a bunch of them in it which formed the inspiration for much of my wish list sent to Santa.  Now 30 years later I finally got one ;D

stealthlurker

Quote from: senseiman on June 25, 2012, 06:24:31 pm
Thanks!

I was never fortunate enough to own a Tomy handheld when I was a kid, but I remember REALLY wanting one.  I think around Christmas of 1982 or 1983 I had a catalog with a bunch of them in it which formed the inspiration for much of my wish list sent to Santa.  Now 30 years later I finally got one ;D

That's right it was through Tomy. I remember I traded quite a few Garbage Pail Kids to get it, haha. Congrats! I wouldn't mind re-acquiring the tabletop Galaxian by Coleco or something myself.

FamicomFreak

All I can say is epic!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com