March 28, 2024, 08:12:07 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

Thanks Nightstar!  It's great art isn't it - I think I prefer the PCE art, the way it's framed more tbh.  

I wanted to get one or two Mark III CIBs to go with my MegaDrive collection, but nice copies don't show up often.  I'd like to pickup an Alex Kidd in Miracle World at some point I think.

I considered getting a Mark II or JP Master System, but I think having the Mega Everdrive and the Master System converter for it are a nice solution to be honest, it's all RGB too.

Master System was the first console we had as kids though - I remember choosing The Ninja for my brother as a Christmas present that year - then being bedridden with flu for days and unable to play it, the music and sound effects from the other room were very unfair!  we had a lot of fun with that system, some truly great games like Wonder Boy III, Rambo (Ashura) Sonic and Asterix too.  I am very fond of it.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

L__E__T. That Rhythm Tengoku looks awesome. I am a fan of the series myself.

Alright, so the trade I was working on just happened a few minutes ago. The last time I was in the city I brought these loose USA  N64 games to leave with my mom to do the trade on my behalf.

Tony hawks pro skater
Tony hawks pro skater 2
Toby hawks pro skater 3
Castlevania 64
Goldeneye 007
Zelda Ocarina of Time

And these loose USA NES games as well
Bart meets Radioactive Man
Punch Out

And I got these CIB JAP N64 games in return
Banjo Kazooie (now I have a CIB USA, PAL, and JAP copy of the game)
Kirby the Crystal Shards

As well as these CIB JAP SFC games
Star Fox
F-Zero
Yoshis Island
Yoshis Safari

And these loose game controllers
Translucent blue and white Hori mini pad
1st party SFC controller

And last but not lease(well I guess technically these are the least but you know what I mean)
5 JAP N64 game box protectors.

I am pretty excited to check the stash out. I'll post pics once I have everything in my posession in a week or two.

Post Merge: February 22, 2015, 08:32:03 am

Also I forgot to mention to JessicaWolf. That is a really neat looking PCEngine you have there. I totally want one now haha. To be honest though I have never seen any gameplay on the PCE so I have no idea how it looks. I'll go check it out right now.

zmaster18

I used to have a SMS that I s-video modded, it looked so crisp. I had some alright games, as well as some real stinkers (Action Fighter, Lord of the Sword). I really liked the gun games like Safari Hunt more than NES Zapper games. They were really fun and I feel like there was a really good variety. I would like to own a JP SMS one day for the awesome FM sound and ability to play SG-1000 games as well. But these systems are kinda rare and expensive and I can't even afford it now. Hell, I don't even have my own Famicom or FDS anymore, so I should get those first (obviously).

Pikkon

A ebay buy.

Its complete,not in the best of shape but not a big deal.

MaxXimus

I'd considder that pretty good shape for it's age. It looks awesome IMO actually. How much did you snag it for?

Pikkon

Thanks dude.

I got it for $24.50 shipped from Japan.

MaxXimus

Nice. GOOD find! I kind of want a boxed copy myself now looking at it. Would you believe I have never played around with Mario paint before?

L___E___T

You can get SFC Mouse boxes for pretty cheap too - I guess they struggled to shift em.
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nerdynebraskan

I added my 100th SNES cart to my collection today: Rock N' Roll Racing.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

MaxXimus

Rock n roll racing is an awesome game!

zmaster18

I used to get a few SNES mouses from Japan for a few bucks each. There isn't a huge demand for them, so they're usually cheap. I'm not a huge fan of Mario Paint now, but the mouse is an awesome controller for some other games on the system. Anyone ever play Pieces by Atlus on SNES? AKA Jigsaw Party in Japan? :)

I would like to get Rock n Roll racing one day. Gotta love how real life rock songs are in the game.

P

Plus the mouse works on a Famicom http://wiki.nesdev.com/w/index.php/Mouse. Of course no retail game uses it, but several homebrew does.

BTW I saw Rock n Roll Racing had a MSU-1 hack and its soundtrack replaced with CD-quality songs.

L___E___T

March 12, 2015, 02:28:30 pm #4002 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:36:23 pm by L___E___T

Very happy to pick up another one of Rose Colored Gaming's specials:

Grabbed a little GBA style case for it as well that fits a few games, batteries etc.

大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

stealthlurker

Congrats LET!! That looks amazing  :fire: :fire: :fire:

sethreign

bought a boxed ice climbers for $8
Creativity is the spice of life